• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Feeling Sleepy During Sukhmani Sahib

Seeker2013

Writer
SPNer
Aug 29, 2013
Thesedays I usually wake up (or should I say waheguru wakes me up ) at 4 am in morning for sukhmani sahib. I take my cold water bath, get myself a cup of tea , by this time its already 4.30 am and then I pick up my sukhmani sahib pothi and start with the blessing of reciting this wonderful baani !

The first few asthapadis are energetic . But after 7th , I start to feel drowsy if I am trying to read baani in a sehaj way , i.e reciting slowly and carefully as well as reflecting on what I recite at the same time, I start feeling drowsy.

Is it because my mind feels relaxed or is it because my mind is bored .

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
When i get up for Amrit vela Simran...some days i am alert, energetic, and can remain focussed for hours...other days some tiredness comes in and i can't focus...

Some days the bliss begins after an hour or so, other days it begins within moments.

your mind will continue to ask so many questions, and evaluate things...best thing is to just keep going and keep doing heart felt ardaas as waheguru ji to show you the truth of life...

God Bless

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: