Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Sign Up Now!
  1. Guest ji, please consider donating today!   Become a Supporter    ::   Make a Contribution   
    Monthly (Recurring) Target: $300 :: Achieved: $95

Sikh News Excl : Punjab Chem buys 30% in US firm (Business Standard India)

Discussion in 'Breaking News' started by Sikh News Reporter, Oct 10, 2007.

  1. Sikh News Reporter

    Sikh News Reporter United States
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Contributor Supporter

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2004
    Messages:
    0
    Likes Received:
    60
    Agrochemicals firm Punjab Chemicals and Crop Protection (PCCPL) has acquired a 30% stake in US-based Source Dynamic LLC for an undisclosed sum. PCCPL also has an option to acquire the remaining 70% stake in the US firm. It is also planning to invest $25 million to expand the US operations.

    More...
     
  2. Loading...

    Similar Threads Forum Date
    Sikh News Oracle's exclusive brand outlets in Punjab, Delhi (Indian Express Finance via Yah Breaking News Dec 12, 2007
    Sikhism Future: Inclusion or Exclusion! Hard Talk Sep 3, 2012
    USA Protest to exclude Sonia Ghandhi from US Breaking News Mar 3, 2012
    Spirituality and Religion Are Not Mutually Exclusive General Feb 23, 2011
    Christianity SFU Study Shows Christmas Trees Can Make People Feel Excluded Interfaith Dialogues Dec 18, 2010

Since you're here... we have a small favor to ask...

More people are visiting & reading SPN than ever but far fewer are paying to sustain it. Advertising revenues across the online media have fallen fast. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Donating to SPN's is vote for free speech, for diversity of opinions, for the right of the people to stand up to religious bigotry. Without any affiliation to any organization, this constant struggle takes a lot of hard work to sustain as we entirely depend on the contributions of our esteemed writers/readers. We do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too... Fund our efforts and together we can keep the world informed about the real Sikh Sikhi Sikhism. If everyone who writes or reads our content, who likes it, helps us to pay for it, our future would be much more secure. Every Contribution Matters, Contribute Generously!

    Become a Supporter      ::     Make a Contribution     



Share This Page