Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Every Member in this video clip IS A MONKEY!

Discussion in 'Interfaith Dialogues' started by Sinister, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Sinister

Sinister
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

(LoL) not that you are here you might as well watch this and get a good laugh:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=a15KgyXBX24

the most honest four minute presentation you will see…with a touch of good humour

Regards,
    Sinister

#1 Sinister, Nov 17, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2007
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    It Seems Like Almost Everybody Out There Hates Me For Something But I Don't Know What It Is Hard Talk Jun 2, 2016
    Sikh News Why This Sikh Cartoonist Is Sending A Postcard To Trump Every Day Breaking News Mar 23, 2016
    Everything is relative Blogs Oct 17, 2015
    Symmetry in Everyday Language Intellectual Articles Jul 22, 2015
    Hello everyone :) my experience of Sikhi New to Sikhism Jun 18, 2014

3. Archived_Member1

Archived_Member1
    Expand Collapse
    gone to greener pastures
    SPNer Supporter

"the monkeys shave the hair off their bodies in blatent denial of their true monkey nature."

:rofl!!:

4. Sinister

Sinister
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

Glad you liked it kelly...oddly I felt like like having a bannana after I watched this.

cheers

5. drkhalsa

drkhalsa
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Sinister
    That was really very Enlightening just like a divine lecture !

it just gives a bigger picture and really show us that we actually act in a most foolish way possible are based on our action we prove to be less intelligent then the Monkeys

Really nice vedio ! thanks for that

One odd thing though why wa Nietzsche specifically dragged into it ?

Thanks

Jatinder Singh

6. Sinister

Sinister
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

I guess he included Nietzsche because the man (or monkey) is responsible for stirring up a lot of controversy not just in within theistic philosophy but also amongst many intellectual rationalists and philosophers. With works like “beyond good and evil” Nietzsche is considered the father of destructive critique and has shaken the roots of all philosophies and studies on morality till present day. (Nietzsche’s theories on morality are still wildly argued amongst some intellectuals today).

So in order to prove his point I guess the filmmaker had to address Nietzsche and his elitist philosophies. By calling him a monkey…quite original from my perspective.

I dunno maybe I’m overanalyzing a rather simpler video…I think we should ask the director.
    The beauty however is within the simplicity of the video and the rather humble message.