• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Does Sikhism Believe In Reincarnation?

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
well here goes....;)....my first ever post! I am attracted to discussions about reincarnation as I have been a believer since age 12. My view on reincarnation is simple, when we return to Earth or where ever(!!!)we return as for us, humans, we remain human although we may alternate genders; animals the same - dogs return as dogs as do cats etc etc. These are just my beliefs! I also believe in Karma.

well folks there it is!!!

I would like to add that I am a white English man nearing 50 who has been drawn to Sikhism. I look forward to my time here!!!

Namaste:):happy:

Nice post.

One difference I have gathered in Sikhism is, that whereas Hinduism sees a hierarchy of Life Human>Animal>Plant>Mineral

Sikhism states Human Life at the top and all other forms of life below this with an equal standing. A rock, plant, and animal all at the same level. Which makes sense, as only in the last century we are realising how important and valuable resources like plant and mineral are to our existence.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: