Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Division in Panth

Discussion in 'Sikh Sikhi Sikhism' started by Neutral Singh, Oct 25, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Neutral Singh

Neutral Singh
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

Fateh Ji, i got this very disturbing email from a member... Please share your views...

Regards

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Division in Sikh Panth: a Myth or a Reality? Hard Talk Feb 6, 2010
    Punjab Division will Lead to Disintegration of Pakistan (Video) Punjab, Punjabi, Punjabiyat Jul 8, 2013
    Sikh Rehat Maryada and the Divisions Sikh Rehat Maryada Oct 12, 2012
    India's Divisions: Religion, Modernity and Taboo Interfaith Dialogues May 16, 2010
    Sikh News Punjab ‘resurrects’ divisional set-up (Dawn) Breaking News Aug 11, 2008

3. Amarpal

Amarpal
    Expand Collapse
    Mentor Writer SPNer Contributor

Dear Khalsa Jee,

We cannot control the events, we can only control our attitude towards the events.

If you are convinced that what some one is doing is not correct, do not follow it, do not outwardly react to it, ignore it. You follow the path you are convinced that it is right.

Such groupping is part of life, these were always there and will be in future also. Only those which are based on Truth only will survive the passage of time rest will perish. Donot give too much importance to them. By our worried reaction they will become stronger.

These are my views.
    With love and respect for all.

Amarpal

4. Arvind

Arvind
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Contributor Supporter

I agree with above for sure, as per present/past situations, though it wud be wonderful if all have the same maryada.

Regards.