• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Difficulty Finding Raag Gurmat Sangeet Tanti Saaj Nitnem Audio And Video

lionprinceuk

(previously Lion_Prince_Jatinder)
SPNer
Jun 29, 2004
west london
I have been looking for nitnem banis done in Raag. I am having some luck with finding them on Youtube but not that much. I found 5 morning banis in Tanti Saaj by Akal Academy on Youtube, so good that they even include the bani in gurmukhi and english translation in their videos! But there is a lack of variety of videos, why, why????

Also I am looking for audio files for nitnem in Gurmat Sangeet but will otherwise just convert the Youtube videos.

I am having difficulty finding Shabad Hazare paat, Shabad Hazare pashahi 10 paat and also chandi di vaar sung in Raag. Also only found a few videos of Sampooran Rehraas, would love to find one in gurmat sangeet. Also I found quite a few videos with full Aarti-Aarta but still not even one in Gurmat Sangeet only harmonium, and 2 clear ones with Gurmukhi and translation but still harmonium. Also looking for Rakheya de Shaba Kirtan Sohila in Raag.

I am looking for Youtube links as well as audio files and alternate video sites. Also if anyone has these vidoes please upload to Youtube as sewa. Also I am willing to do sewa and convert audio files to upload to Youtube as videos. Please help! Also if you have any gurmat sangeet near where you live, can you record it to upload to Youtube?

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: