Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Diablo 3 Class - Nihang

Discussion in 'Sikh Youth' started by BhagatSingh, Aug 28, 2008.

1. BhagatSingh

BhagatSingh Canada
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer sikhiart.com

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Sustainable Nourishment: The Golden Temple-Langar class Inspirational Stories Jul 4, 2014
    1984 Sikhs demand declassification of documents related to Operation Bluestar History of Sikhism Jun 3, 2014
    Young Sikhs in Maryland fight bias with diplomacy in the classroom Sikh Youth Apr 19, 2014
    Controversial Congratulations! Jats Are Now, Officially, a Backward Class Hard Talk Mar 20, 2014
    Arts/Society Animated Classical Paintings... Language, Arts & Culture Jan 27, 2014

3. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

And I would add -- a top flight resource page -- all kinds of resources and research in one spot. Would that more topics were so well organized. Thanks for the link.

4. BhagatSingh

BhagatSingh Canada
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer sikhiart.com

I don't understand, explain, please.

BTW refined the first page of the topic, took out all the fluff and added more specific things, etc

5. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

I was immensely impressed by all the links and the summaries of information. Things seemed comprehensive and thorough, well organized. All the traits I crave when I am searching for information. So much was gathered together there, in the context of a discussion.

Maybe I was drawn to something that was of only secondary importance to various readers, but actually it blew me away to see all that information.

6. BhagatSingh

BhagatSingh Canada
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer sikhiart.com

Thank you! :yes:

I am detaching myself from this idea that Blizzard will add Nihang to the game:8-:). I was so excited about it, I thought people there would respond in a more positive way. But .. ah well!

So now even if they don't add the then our Sikh brothers and sisters will make games that do, and I will be the first one to join them!!

EDIT:
    Aad Ji, would it be of any use if I copy/pasted that same topic in that "Sikh Superheroes" thread? I mean would it have a positive affect on other sikhs?

#5 BhagatSingh, Aug 28, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2008