Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Dera Sacha Sauda Sirsa

Discussion in 'Hard Talk' started by soham, Feb 21, 2009.

1. soham

soham
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Sant Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Ji Insan of the subject dera is a controversial person. 1000 people have 1000 opinions about him ranging from a Divine to a monster. He is bringing sikhism into disrepute.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    India Navtej Singh Kauni, SGPC Member, Declared Tankhah for Dera Sacha Sauda Meeting Breaking News Sep 18, 2013
    India Candidates flock to Dera Sacha Sauda Breaking News Jan 17, 2012
    Controversial Arms Training to Dera Sacha Sauda Followers Hard Talk Jul 9, 2011
    Dera sacha sauda sirsa da sach Hard Talk Mar 7, 2010
    Controversial High alert in Punjab and Haryana after violence by followers of dera Sacha Sauda Hard Talk Feb 28, 2010

3. prabhsmart

prabhsmart
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

The Name Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh itself tells the whole story of this person.
    Gurmat for Sikh
    Ram for Hindu
    Rahim for Muslim
    This man has called himself the messenger of all the religion , he just have to add Jesus for Christains and Bhudda for Buddist, and then he will become all mighty.

Guru Nanak devji and other Guru's of any religion didn't cahnge there name when they were spreading there religion. His name indicates what is in his mind. they r selffish people who want to get scrapgoats to ful fill there demands, which is money and sex.
    He is acused of Rape of one of his own sewadar.
    So sorry to those people who blindly follow him.

4. Gyani Jarnail Singh

Gyani Jarnail Singh Malaysia
    Expand Collapse
    Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
    Mentor Writer SPNer Contributor

IMHO....he has no place in SPN. Period.:welcome:

5. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

Gyani ji,

Did he join SPN? :confused: I think I lost the train of thought in the thread :confused:

6. Archived_member7

Archived_member7
    Expand Collapse

I heard he is going to form a venture with that Javan Mard (i hate to call him that i rahter call him budha hijda) and Nabi :D

7. auroraaddy

auroraaddy
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Gurfateh,
    One must learn even from a child. What goes to their credit is that no one from Dera Sacha Sauda has ever criticised any Sikh institution or belief. And I think SGGS teaches us inward spiritual progress and denounces criticism even of a thief......Ultimately , to each ...his own..
    aurora:eek:rangesingh: