Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Day 6 Evening

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Harry Haller, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Harry Haller

Harry Haller United Kingdom
    Expand Collapse

Writer SPNer Contributor

Jan 31, 2011
    I can't believe I am about to do this, yes, I am bidding on a 1.4 litre Rover small hatchback, I mean what could be wrong with it, small, economical, easy to park, tax, MOT, and its a hatch! so I can move stuff!

I am going shopping for cardigans tommorow and a nice pair of slippers, but not a pipe,

7m to auction end....
    this feels like one of those awful crossroads, once I buy this rover, thats it,
    but its probably very economical
    oh what to do, its a slidy slope to middle age and sensible living, I could start eating tofu
    oh middle age cant be that bad, Ive had a good run, Im 44 damn it,
    2m...... oh crikey, (I just said crikey, well thats it, this is a done deal, only men say crikey)
    1m, Oh no, Ive just seen the internal photos, the drivers seat got one of those beaded seat covers and a nodding dog in the back

ah..... outbid by 67p
  2. Loading...