• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Day 13

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
the days are good, the nights are dark, very dark, he is losing, he knows it, I have never been rid of him, my earliest memory has him present, a baby wolf, in a nappy, playing with matches, pouring water into televisions, he is trying to convince me I cannot survive without him, that I know no different, to that end, he is right, life is empty, meaningless to some extent, but that is habit for you, he is there, as I was, in the background, in the wind, he does not actually believe I intend to kill him, he guffaws at the prospect, he thinks this is just a phase that will pass, just like all the other times, he will wait a lifetime, he will ensure the end is met on his terms, as for me, I am just tired, emotions I am not used to, plague me, sleep eludes me, but all my hate, all my anger, all my frustration is pointed at my dear beloved wife, it is for her I am carrying out this pointless task, for her and my parents, but the finger points at her, she has an inkling, but I hide it well, if it were not for them, I could happily descend into madness, (too late..), happily climb the skies like a firework, exploding at the peak, it is only in such fashion I believe I will find my nirvana, my sachkhand, my mukti, or so I have been led to believe.

Interview with a vampire,

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: