• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Darshan Singh To Appear At Takht Today

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
So either New Zealanders made it to Faridabad with the goal of stirring up trouble. Or the tape is fraudulent.

Last edited by a moderator:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
So they flew all the way from New Zealand? :confused:

You are asking me? I hope not! As I am the biggest dumbo when it comes fo media.

To confess -- from the beginning I did not get the Faridabad connection. It did not add up but I concluded that there was background and I just didn not get it.

Leaving it to the experts. :D

P/S I think vikram9274 was using an analogy. The ones in the tape are the same kind of person who spit on dastars of ladies in Faridabad, and not that they made a trip to Faridabad. But I am not sure. It has caused some momentary confusion. Hah!

vikram9274

SPNer
Nov 10, 2009
I don't think these are the guys who caused the ruckus. They just made a video about the faridabad incident and were defending the people that were spitting on dastars and causing trouble. Obviously they are anti dasam granth.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
I don't think these are the guys who caused the ruckus. They just made a video about the faridabad incident and were defending the people that were spitting on dastars and causing trouble. Obviously they are anti dasam granth.
This is exactly what i am asking, where are all those people who were spitting on dastars...

Who were they?
Where are they?
Why there was no incident of spitting recorded in the live video, as we just saw above, when the trouble started?
Was any police action taken against them for their action?
Has any organization taken the responsibility?
All looks so ambiguous? Why?

We would like to hear their part of the story too...

vikram9274

SPNer
Nov 10, 2009
This is exactly what i am asking, where are all those people who were spitting on dastars...

Who were they?
Where are they?
Why there was no incident of spitting recorded in the live video as we just saw above, all the when the trouble started?
Was any police action taken against them for their action?
Has any organization taken the responsibility?
All looks so ambiguous? Why?

We would like to hear their part of the story too...

well if you watch the videos posted in the faridabad thread, the individuals were from Mata Sahib Kaur Gurmat College. And the spitting incident is going on in a corner, the video is not of high quality (cell phone i think) so you can't see it but there is a lady arguing with other females and spitting occurred and what not. The video mostly focused on the stage and with everyone standing up, spitting may not be visible. As for the Mata Sahib Kaur Gurmat College individuals, i guess they (the individuals who caused the ruckus) gave articles in newpapers (i think he mentions rozanna spokesman) with twisted account of the story. And that is why the cd was created.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: