Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Curry Monster.

Discussion in 'Interfaith Dialogues' started by thecoopes, Apr 7, 2005.

1. thecoopes

Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

Dec 27, 2004

At the risk of being inundated can I use this wonderful forum for my own personal gain?
    I am one of the worlds greatest curry lovers and although my dear partner is Anglo Indian she despairs over the amount of curry I would consume, so I have to make my own but I am running out of recipes as I only have the basic skills.

Do any of you have some simple recipes for a simple cook to follow, I work on the principle that if it will fit in my pot then it gets curried!

I anticipation of future meals, my thanks.

John C .. Curry Monster :}8-: :{;o:
  2. Loading...