Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Curry Monster.

Discussion in 'Interfaith Dialogues' started by thecoopes, Apr 7, 2005.

Tags:
  1. thecoopes

thecoopes
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

Hello my dear friends.

At the risk of being inundated can I use this wonderful forum for my own personal gain?
    I am one of the worlds greatest curry lovers and although my dear partner is Anglo Indian she despairs over the amount of curry I would consume, so I have to make my own but I am running out of recipes as I only have the basic skills.

Do any of you have some simple recipes for a simple cook to follow, I work on the principle that if it will fit in my pot then it gets curried!

I anticipation of future meals, my thanks.

John C .. Curry Monster :}8-: :{;o:

2. Loading...