• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Connection!

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
The last few days have been pretty miserable, I feel like a balloon leaking precious air, all connection is fading away, vital parts of my brain which were debating and understanding, have given way to the debating and understanding of wordly rubbish, complete waste of time,

In an effort to check the progress of those that defy Creator and Creation, whom I suppose are the thieves, I read Ambarsariaji's last translation, then I read it again, then I kept reading it, until the words danced in front of my eyes, there were no lines, just chains of sentances, each ending and starting, each merging into each other, suddenly a connection, but not one born out of simran, or meditation, or some high induced by smoke and mirrors, but a real tangeable connection of information and knowledge, something to lean on, something to embrace.

My eventual meaning made a lot of sense to me, and now, finally, after days, I feel a sense of connection again, that time without the connection was hideous, awful, last night I dreamed that I was at a concert, and there was a too many people, I fell over, and got stamped, I remember curling into a ball before I woke up, and thinking , this is it, the very way I did not want to go,

Yes, unconnected is something I would not wish on my worst enemy, give me any trial, any job, no amount of money. no amount of sex or food, none of it can make up for the lack of connection, and that is what our heroes knew, Bhai Maniji was not talking about anything physical, he was refusing to give up the connection, as indeed did all Sikhs that embraced death, for death was better than the torture of not being connected.

Now I must water and fertilise this connection, I must encourage it,

and how do I do that? by embracing the bani, the words, by following what they tell me to do,

ask not what the Creator can do for you, ask what you can do for the Creator and Creation

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: