• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Cant Believe Its Chistmass

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Well, I did it, I managed to make it to the 23rd without spending any major money! In fact, I cannot believe tommorow is Christmass eve!

The Cl500 has gone, I made a tiny profit, but it was a most exceptional car, although it drunk petrol like a big drinky thing. Those big barges that you used to see all over India, the E class, pre 1986 now go for silly money, the series 86-95 go for reasonable money, but the cheapest is the 95 onwards, you can pick them up very cheaply.

The puppies are giants! and they are eating me out of house and home, Bran is the thinker, he watches everything, and is highly intelligent. Rory just charges in everywhere, but you can see Bran thinking where Rory charges. I take everyone out for a walk everyday, which means closing the shop for a couple of hours. Dan is a bit miserable at present, he has a huge lump on his chest, which was another reason the CL500 had to go, as we hope to have it cut out in the next few weeks. I hope he is going to be ok, he has had a rough time the last couple of months with the puppies arriving. We seem to have a ritual when we all go out. I open the front door and everyone runs out and circles the car, then I open the door and Dan jumps in, Rory is terrified of the car, as he keeps getting car sick, so he just sits there drooling, Bran is not terrified, but just sits there watching Rory. I have to carry Rory in, while Bran jumps in and out, and then, I have to carry Bran in, who refuses to stay in the car unless he is carried too. Then we drive to the park, everyone has his own place, Dan takes the back seat, Rory the parcel shelf, and Bran sits next to me, licking my face. Watching them all play and run is a real pleasure, although twice this week, I have been knocked down in the mud.

Creation is beautiful

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: