• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Call To Muslims To Seduce Sikh Girls Into Islam

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Muslim Extremists Target Students
Sunday 9th October, 2005
Fauja Singh - Panthic Weekly Staff

Ruth_Kelly_British%20Education-Secretary.jpg

Ruth Kelly, British Education Secretary
UK (KP)

A few weeks ago the British Education Secretary Ruth Kelly said that British universities have been told to spy on student activists to prevent the spread of Islamist extremism and terror.

The Education Secretary said that Vice-Chancellors had a duty to inform the police where they believed that students or staff were breaking the law or committing ''possible criminal acts''.
Freedom of speech and thought on campus did not extend to tolerance of unacceptable behaviour, she told the Annual Conference of Universities UK, the body representing vice-chancellors and principals, in London.
''Following the London bomb attacks in July, we are all having to re-examine certain policies. One is not sure how to respond to those misusing the freedom of our society to promote terrorism and violence. Freedom of speech or expression is one of the most fundamental rights that individuals enjoy. And higher education is an amalgamation of those values.'' Ms. Kelly continued, ‘’However, freedom of speech does not mean tolerance of unacceptable behaviour. I believe that higher education institutions need to identify and confront unacceptable behaviour on their premises and within their communities.'’
Universities need to be alert to the activities of student groups and should be unafraid to set their own boundaries about what was acceptable, using the law as support. ''That means informing the police where criminal offences are being perpetrated or where there may be concerns about possible criminal acts,'' Ms Kelly said.
Universities and colleges have a duty to support and look after the moderate majority as they study, to ensure that those students are not harassed, intimidated or pressured, she added.
However university leaders expressed concern at being asked to ''police'' their students but said that they accepted that the terrorist threat could not be ignored. Drummond Bone, the president of UK, said that everyone wanted to make sure that students were not intimidated. He said that universities were revising their advice on extremism and security in the light of the July attacks.
''I don't think any university feels entirely happy about having a policing role over its own members. We are in a difficult situation,'' he said. A dossier prepared by Whitehall officials warned British Prime Minister Tony Blair about a network of ''extremist recruiters'' circulating on campuses, directed at students and people with ''technical and professional'' qualifications. It said, ''Students and young professionals from good backgrounds have also become involved in extremist politics and even terrorism.'' Last month Mr Blair pledged to outlaw the extremist groups Al-Muhajiroun and Hizb ut-Tahrir as part of his response to the London bombings. Al Muhajiroun's founder, the radical cleric Omar Bakri Mohammad, was banned from Britain last month while on holiday in Lebanon. The National Union of Students has already banned both groups from its campus unions, accusing Hizb ut-Tahrir of ''supporting terrorism''. But the Muslim youth organisation has been accused of continuing its recruitment activities under a series of 'front' names. The Federation of Student Islamic Societies has warned that Hizb ut-Tahrir would target ''vulnerable'' students when universities re-opened this month.
A report by the Social Affairs Unit, a right-wing think tank, has warned that some British universities ''may have become, and may still be, safe havens for terrorist ideas and recruits.'' The report by Professor Anthony Glees and Chris Pope, both at Brunel University, named 24 universities ''where extremist and/or terror groups have been detected''.
Islamic societies and Muslim student organisations in universities and colleges have in the past targeted Sikh students in pursuit of converting Sikh girls to Islam. A decade ago the British Organisation of Sikh Students worked with the NUS to ban Islamic fundamentalists from UK university campuses. However, the new news of Muslim extremists infiltrating student organisations and societies in university and college is worrying for the Sikh community.
Sikh Societies have been talking about what they have observed of tactics of Islamic Societies at “fresher fair” approaching people and bombarding with questions and how only Islam is true and everyone else is damned to hell.
With the beginning of the new academic year the ‘fundamentalist Muslims’ issue has come to light once again in universities, with fundamentalist preying upon ignorant Sikhs who know little or nothing about the Sikh faith. Sikh students are bombarded with questions upon questions about Sikhi which is followed up by distorted accounts of Sikh religion.

uk_main.jpg

Other tactics have also been reported in past and Sikh student organisations have received information of numerous accounts of Islamic organisations paying £10,000 plus to Muslims who will convert Sikhs. A notions has been embedded in to Muslims that converting a Sikh into Islam will give there whole family a straight ticket to heaven. On top of the monetarily and afterlife incentive Muslims who have converted someone into there faith seem to be looked highly upon but certain members of community as for fulfilling “there duty.” Numerous methods are being used to convert people from deceiving female students, seducing them and making them pregnant in order to convert them.

Sikh societies and Sikh student organisation should be vigilant of this subtle and direct extreme missionary preaching by Islamic organisations and as a community we should address the issue of many Sikh youngsters being ignorant of the Sikh faith and therefore, vulnerable to dangerous Muslim radicals.

A few weeks ago the British Education Secretary Ruth Kelly said that British universities have been told to spy on student activists to prevent the spread of Islamist extremism and terror. The Education Secretary said that Vice-Chancellors had a duty to inform the police where they believed that students or staff were breaking the law or committing ''possible criminal acts''.

Last edited by a moderator:

DazzyG

SPNer
Jan 6, 2005
this has been goin on sice as early as 1995, not only Sikh girls but also Hindu girls are being targetted by the muslim group Al-muhajiroun, they have converted handfuls of sikhs and Hindus on stage and cheered them as these former sikhs and hindus diss their former faith, radical imams are spurring this to continue with rewards of upto £10,000 for each girl converted to Islam.this is totally dispicable and cowardly, the methods used are tactical I.E muslim boys changing their names to more Indian ones, wearing of kara's and rakhis by muslims youths to deceit our girls.

Sep 11, 2005
Muslims are Very Clever Like Fox , They Protect their Women By Forcing them to Wear Burka and head Gear so that no one can seduce them simultaniously at the same they Keep an eye on the Women of Others ....

Jul 27, 2005
LEEDS, ENGLAND
Thanks Alot For Passing Me Up To Date Information. I Find It Very Interesting, And Hope All Sikh Youngsters Should Log In To Get Updates, And Learn Our Sikh Religion.

Regards To All
Balwant Singh

Dec 8, 2005
sikh boys need to shore up there testosterones

Dear brother

I read an interesting thread in some other sikh site titled " what muslims percieve us ?? and a thread in this site titled " "Calling Muslims to Seduce Sikh Girls" ,

WGKHWKF :wah:

your comments on " how muslims percieve us " reflects the poor state of your mind ( inspite of being a sikh )

Sikh girls have not been taken by muslims for first time. Since Ahmad Shah abad ali time sikh girls have been going into muslims possession by some means or other force or allurment.

It is when ever you have been weak that girls leave you either voluntarily or by force.

Girls are Oestrogenic driven creatures and are attracted by testosterone driven males and not by a {censored} whining men like you .

So how do you define a testerone driven man . It all depends upon which society you live in.

In " USA " you will have to do some thing technologically smart as " SUPERMAN "

IN “UK” you will be required to be "JAMES BOND"

In INDIA you will require to be " Sharook khan " , " Amir Khan " etc ( I have a strong suspicion all the khans are backed by powerful underworld lobby who have secretly captured bolly wood right under your nose) .

Indian muslims are a real smart lot in terms of Number of kids they have and average of 5 , build missiles like the president , and are romantic like Sharuk khan.

Pakistanis muslims are still the smartest muslims I have seen. They threw you out of your own land; play with Osama bin laden and Bush at same time ;develop nukes . Contrast this with our lousy King CM of Punjab who is to scared to even handle a “ peaceful energy generating nuclear reactor” in state. Shame on we all sikhs intellegence . Pakis also have the gut to challenge the high and mighty USA.

So if you love your girls and want them to sleep with you and not some smart muslim . Do some thing testosteronic sikh would do .

Say like capture Osama bin laden , get nobel prizes and have a critical number of children to prevent getting wiped out from this planet.

Secondly stop whining like a {censored} SIKH and change over and evolve to become a modern smart and suave SIKH. One like the role your forefathers would have been proud to see you in 2005 forms such as Superman , batman , James bond, sharuk khan etc.and capturer of osama bin laden.

got it you scared dud

from the

"Smart Sardar of 2005" of Gen X

WGKHWGF

:) hps62:)

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Muslims are Very Clever Like Fox , They Protect their Women By Forcing them to Wear Burka and head Gear so that no one can seduce them simultaniously at the same they Keep an eye on the Women of Others ....

Does that justify that women be put under the Burka to protect them from Muslims? I doubt about the credibility of the resource or you can say i am yet to meet a sikh woman who married to a person of other faith just because he seduced her. Inter-Religious marriages are fairly common in every religion. Its those few narrow mindish people who politicise the issue and make hue & cry. Religion is a path you or me choose to follow in our lifetimes. Religion is not a binding on anyone, my personal thoughts on the issue. Thanks

Sep 11, 2005
Take it easy dear ,

There is nothing to get :( this instead this :) .

The writer of the post has just summed up what the eminent writers , who have thoroughly researched , have written .

There is no need to cover women in Burka , women are bold enough than men , and they are already enjoying their new found freedom .

And day by day as they are getting more closer to the freedom , slowly slowly their dresses are become short , shorter and shortest and in the future may be nothing ..........

:u):

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

DS one qustion for you.

Das is sorry if anyone feels offended but realy frequency of mind of hps62 is 101% tandem with Devine Seantive.

if you became friend both of you could be great team.

Say like das has a team with Brother Arvind and Drkhalsa JI.

take it lighly

regards

VD Singh

Dec 8, 2005
Aman Singh said:
Does that justify that women be put under the Burka to protect them from Muslims?

dear brother

Ssakal

No one talked Burka for sikh woman.

One told you to smarten your self up and then let the girl do Swayamvar.

No one is against interfaith mariage as long as they are not part of statergy to seduce for a ulterior purpose.

Interfaith marriage bring us closer to our sikh goal of " One mankind "

love

" Sarvat Ka bhalla " with our muslim brother included

WGKWGF
JBSHSSA

hps62

Sep 11, 2005
Aman Singh said:
Does that justify that women be put under the Burka to protect them from Muslims? I doubt about the credibility of the resource or you can say i am yet to meet a sikh woman who married to a person of other faith just because he seduced her. Inter-Religious marriages are fairly common in every religion. Its those few narrow mindish people who politicise the issue and make hue & cry. Religion is a path you or me choose to follow in our lifetimes. Religion is not a binding on anyone, my personal thoughts on the issue. Thanks

Dear ,

No one says like that:

Hey come on I am going to Seduce you , Will get seduced by me ?

Women have been and are compulsive by design and easily get attracted to illusions .

It was the Eve first who was compulsive to taste the fruit of the prohibited knowledge of tree.

If you do a little bit of research , then you will find that many big corporates are encashing on this very "compulsive" being.

Today advertisments are being made to target women.

Over the net 80 % of the buyers are women.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Women have been and are compulsive by design and easily get attracted to illusions.

There is no merit in this comment. So, by above rule you mean that muslims are justified by keeping woman under Burqa/Hijaab?

I think, to be fair enough with sikh woman, its muslims who are "attracted" to sikh woman mainly because of their good up bringing and education. Although, i am yet to find too many such convertions, even then so what? There must be something terrible wrong within the Sikh community that people are running from its roots.

Sep 11, 2005
The situation the sikhs are facing today , was the same situation during the time of Mohhamad , that time women have full freedom .

But the muslims could not satisfy their women and the womens got attracted to some others.

And that , is why invented Burka and they also do sunnat , because doing operation on the male genital gives much satisfaction to the women .

This is not my thought , but the very muslims thought only .

Dec 8, 2005
Dear Brother:

Ssakal

Stop being a copy cat on which religion did what to its woman.

Be contemporary and smart not by putting your woman down but by smartning yourself.

Sikh is all about being original and having the " CAN DO ATTITUDE ".

Earn your woman dont buy or have them gifted.

And most importantly do have a girl child which our next generation boys can get married to .

lastly dont fall in the foolish Indian Punjabi trdiation of " DOWRY "

start a support girl campagin on our site

love

WGKWJF
BSNSSAKAL

:) hps62:)
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Circumsantion was there in jews much much before Rasool Sahib.

and Jesus was also circumsenced but was winner over lust.

It is not that circumsensed person gives more staifaction to female but it could more that that person gets more pleasure so gets motivated more towards sex and thence lust and this process gives more productins of kids.

Das knows that there are mnay muslims who keeps on going to Haqeems etc. or doctors for medicines to increase thier potency.

It is myth that they are more manyly as Das knows that many of thier begums may call other famiuly memebers or outsiders(say Muslims or non Muslims) to satisfy thier lust which thier husband can not.

It is more prevallent in socity which is not educated but that is the breeding ground of terrorism.

anyway in educated section there is more of monogamy and no problem at all.Same can be told for spritaly sound muslims also.

Sep 11, 2005
What is Smartness ?

What is duniya Daari ?

What is earn a woman ?

Earn a Woman or Buy a Woman , both makes a woman commodity .

The whole world is dancing on the fingers of Women only .

Let me narrate you a small incidence :

one of my friend who is a sikh , lives in India and got engaged to a canadian sikh girl .

He though he has found something .

But when the time of marriage came , she insisted on him to clean shave and cut hair.

And , also told him that she would not like to marry him for whole life .

If after getting married , She got attracted to some other guy , She is free to do so and this also applies to you .

Dec 8, 2005
So that is why I say smarten up your self " go and get Osama bin laden " go and win a Nobel prize, go and become heroes in movies.

WGKWGF
BSNSSA

:whisling: hps62:whisling:
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Admin Note: Dear All, please maintain a grownup decorum and do not spoil a good topic up for discussion. Thanks in advance. Best Regards

Dec 8, 2005
hps62 said:
So that is why I say smarten up your self " go and get Osama bin laden " go and win a Nobel prize, go and become heroes in movies.

WGKWGF
BSNSSA

:whisling: hps62:whisling:

Admin Note: Dear All, please maintain a grownup decorum and do not spoil a good topic up for discussion. Thanks in advance. Best Regards

:) Dear brother ADMIN:)

SSAKAL

It is a freedom of expression what I like about this site.

By editing my E-mail answer which has no foul words or adverse comment against individual or group you rob the site if its spirit.

No body is throwing Nukes at any one it is a healthy debate on ---just observe it with little more magnanimity

the freedom loving "SARDAR"

SSAKAL
WGKWGF

:) Hps62:)

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
**Off-Topic: Thanks for the advice, hps62 Ji, :) i will be more careful in future. **

I read your comments above --> Start a support girl campagin on our site... How can we proceed towards this. Thanks again. Best Regards

aCe

SPNer
Nov 22, 2006
It is not surprising to read about a Muslims trying to convert Sikh women. Sikh women are a great catch first of all but more importantly its a way to get rid of the only threat to their expansion-Sikihism. Guru Gobind Singh Ji did jus that 300 years ago, it will happen again, a Sikh will stand up against the evil created by Muslims

LOOKING AT THE FACTS:
A scholar by the name of Samuel P.Hunntington(has a a book out call the Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order) clearly pointed out that Islam is growing at a rapid pace. Currently 20% of the world is Muslim by 2025 it will be 30%. On the other hand(him being Western) he is afraid that Christianity will disappear. Currently the world is 30% Christian and in 2025 it will shrink to 25%. Islam is a religion that is easier to follow especially for the men. Have as many wives and kids as you want. Sacrifice your life and get 72 virgins in "heaven". Drink and eat meat as much as you want(I find it disgusting) However, who wants to become a Sikh? Not many pple would leave Christianity or Islam to become a Sikh. To many pple "freedom" is taken away.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: