Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Book Source

Discussion in 'Interfaith Dialogues' started by singhpp, Jan 9, 2005.

Tags:
  1. singhpp

singhpp
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Can you please help me with a book source. I am looking to buy books on Saakhi's for my kids age 9 and 5. I would be interested in getting videos or games or cartoons that can retain attention and teach young kids of sikh religious values.
    I understand parents are suppose to pass on and be a role model. I believe in going to the source. Let them be curious and then have them come with questions, rather than limit them with my limitted knowledge.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Sikh News 'The Sikh Project' Book Brings Photo Exhibit Portraits Home - NBCNews.com Breaking News Sep 16, 2016
    Dasam Granth, Historical Books And Rehatname (in Punjabi) Dasam Granth Jun 28, 2016
    Malaysia Hindus, Sikhs In Malaysia Appalled With University Textbook Ridiculing Their Faiths Breaking News Jun 14, 2016
    Book Review Spirituality Book Reviews & Editorials May 8, 2016
    Ashdoc's Movie Review---Jungle Book Theatre, Movies & Cinema Apr 24, 2016

3. Singhstah

Singhstah
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

I read a series of books called stories from sikh history followed by a roman numeral with a picture of harmanidr sahib on it and i have to say those are the best books i have ever read, u can get them from sikh missionary society.

4. CaramelChocolate

CaramelChocolate
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Sikh Missionary society is very good like that, there is a huge selection of free books that they give out upon request.