Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Bhatt -Bani: A view point

Discussion in 'Sikh Sikhi Sikhism' started by pk70, Mar 19, 2008.

1. pk70

pk70
    Expand Collapse
    Writer SPNer Supporter

Sikh 80 ji
    Wazir Singh has given very clear picture about Bhat ji and their sincere eulogizing of Guru Sahiban. A lot of other stories were spread about them but in Guru Granth Darpan, Dr Sahib Singh ji clearly proves how Bhat ji Sahbaan remain in aligned to Gurmat and the stories spread about them have no grounding. Good Job

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    History Lohri legends: Punjabi Robinhood, the tale of Abdullah Khan 'Dullah' Bhatti Punjab, Punjabi, Punjabiyat Jan 17, 2016
    Arts/Society Comedian Jaspal Bhatti dies in road accident in Punjab Language, Arts & Culture Oct 25, 2012
    Gurpreet Kaur Bhatti: 'I'm not scared' Business, Lifestyle & Leisure Mar 18, 2010
    Controversial Gurpreet Kaur Bhatti: 'I'm not scared' Hard Talk Mar 18, 2010
    Sikh News Punjab Govt not to challenge Bhattal's acquittal (New Kerala) Breaking News Apr 2, 2008

3. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

Good move Sikh80 ji. Start this conversation over in a new thread. And this time around I pray we all stick to Gurmat and keep the conversation consistent with the values of Sikhi. A chance for a fresh beginning.

4. Sikh80

Sikh80
    Expand Collapse

Yes, if we learn in an environment that is congenial for carrying out a healthy discussion and not a one sided debate.

Regards