• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Bad Day

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
the last 24 hours are now official classed as a 'bad day', I have upset someone I am fond of, with my bad humour, Virgil has gone missing, possibly presumed dead with a banger up his bottom, I have had no sleep for 2 days now on account of all the fireworks, Dan hates them, and has spent all night breathing 4 times as fast whilst lying in the middle of the bed, although the old man lust monster is dead, so I am not practicing lust, I am still thinking about it, always towards my wife, but none the less, lust, not compassion or love, thats not to say I do not have love or compassionate thoughts about my wife, I am just attempting to banish all lust actions completely, if only for a while., well its not working, at least in thought, its hard, but I am going to stick with it until, as Gyaniji wrote in a post, it becomes a pleasure and not gluttony (I liked that ),

I have the potential for anger today, I can feel it in my stomach, I am not angry at the moment, well, maybe with myself for being so crass and stupid with my humour, but Christmas is coming up, and nothing good ever happens to me in November, its a traditional month for bad things, so its really important I plant only good seeds at the moment so nothing comes to bite me on the behind,

Today is going to be one of those days I will be glad when its over,

I hope Virgil is ok

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM