Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Bacis concept of life according to all four major religion(Hinduism,Islam Sikhism and Christain)

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by sikh Engineer, May 17, 2015.

1. sikh Engineer

sikh Engineer India
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Waheguru ji ka khalsaWhaeguru ji ki Fateh

I request all to give their views on the concept of life according to all four major religions.

Screen Shot 2015-05-15 at 1.00.18 PM.png

#1 sikh Engineer, May 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2015
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Interfaith Meet At Gaya -Concepts Discussed Interfaith Dialogues Nov 30, 2016
    Concept Of Langar In Sikhi New to Sikhism Sep 11, 2016
    Concept Of Manmukh/Gurmukh. Is There A Freewill In Sikhism? Questions and Answers Jul 25, 2016
    Sikhism Hukamnama Of Akal Takht Sahib (History And Concept) Sikh Sikhi Sikhism Jun 20, 2016
    Controversial Concept of so-called Jhootah and Sikhism Hard Talk Dec 10, 2015

3. ActsOfGod

ActsOfGod
    Expand Collapse
    Writer SPNer

What's your real question?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tejwant Singh

Tejwant Singh United States
    Expand Collapse
    Mentor Writer SPNer Contributor

Sikh Engineer ji,

Guru Fateh.

Pardon my ignorance but I am a bit confused by your query.

First and foremost and I am sure you are aware of it that there are 3 Abrahamical religions starting with Judaism,Christianity,Islam. I know Sikhi does not talk much about Judaism because of lack of contact with them during Sikhi time and secondly they were never the troublemakers in the world over. They are the true 'Banyans' in every sense of the term used in Hinduism but many times better. All 3 Abrahamical religions have one umbilical cord which is Abraham. It is not practical to talk about Christianity and Islam without bringing Judaism in fold.

So, I would request you to share your thoughts regarding the subjects and raise some questions. This way we can have a better interaction in my opinion.

Just a thought!

Regards

Tejwant Singh

5. Original

Original
    Expand Collapse
    Writer SPNer

Sikh Engineer Ji

Put the kettle on and bring about arm chairs for a heavy-duty explanation [anyone], not that I want to entertain, but rather, listen !

The world would be a boring place if we all believed the same things, celebrated events on same dates and practiced along similar constructions, don't you think ? But definitely in my view, it would surely be a better world if we all stopped believing in our beliefs quite so strongly and make allowances for others in an appreciative cultural variation sense of the "one" God in a different land.

Much obliged

6. Harry Haller

Harry Haller United Kingdom
    Expand Collapse

Writer SPNer Contributor

see carrot, see whip
    carry out rituals and believe in the supernatural
    get closer to carrot, dodge whip
    die, get carrot

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ajeet Singh

Ajeet Singh India
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

All religions of the world talk about BLISS state of mind & heart . Bliss is a state of enjoying the light of love of truth in the mind . The road maps are different for each religion to enjoy Bliss. Whereas Gurbani desires/directs us to enjoy Infinite Bliss of LOVE of TRUTH inside our heart also known as SHABD GURU. If you are blessed with the state of enjoying NAAM even for a fraction of second, you are blessed liberation as guaranteed by GURU GOBIND SINGH JEE MAHARAJ.....................................LOVE .

8. Astroboy

Astroboy Malaysia
    Expand Collapse
    ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
    Writer SPNer Contributor

I wonder if my cats and their beautiful babies have religious beliefs. They never went to school and yet they understand each other for the sake of survival. More can be said like, "Man without religion is like a fish without a bicycle".