Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

World Baby Pears: Pears Shaped Like Babies A Success For Farmer Hao Xianzhang (VIDEO)

Discussion in 'Breaking News' started by spnadmin, Sep 29, 2009.

1. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

Baby Pears: Pears Shaped Like Babies A Success For Farmer Hao Xianzhang (VIDEO)

People were skeptical when farmer Hao Xianzhang announced his plan to take a page out of a classic novel and grow pears shaped like babies, but he's had the last laugh as his venture has become a resounding success.
    "People called me crazy. They said I was whimsical and it was impossible to grow baby-shaped fruits. They told me to stop wasting my time and money," said Hao, who has sold nearly all the 18,000 pears he has cultivated for a hefty 50 yuan ($7) a piece.​
    YouTube - Chinese farmer grows baby shaped pears

Read more Baby Pears: Pears Shaped Like Babies A Success For Farmer Hao Xianzhang (VIDEO)

Posted on behalf of forum member Tejwant Singh.

2. Loading...