• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Leisure Babbraa, The New Blast Billiards Champion! Congrats !

Jun 1, 2004
Wow, You just bagged the most coveted trophy in SPN Arcade... i bow to your never say die spirit. :wah:

Let us see dear Arvind has any answer to you. :whisling: as far as i am concerned today i scored by personal best which just about 900 point adrift of top score. :8-:)

Have Fun Enjoy !!

babbraa

SPNer
Jul 22, 2004
UK
Oh man!!!! that was hard work!!! It was doing my head in for a while!!.... mind you it was really tough to break your Archery score as well!!

But every action has its opposite reaction... so i donot want to look at another game for a while!!:shock:

Now I shall be concentrating on the the main reason I came here which is to read and learn about sikhi.. shame on me for getting distracted!!!:)
Having said that i am always up for a challenge ;)

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
babbraa :}--}:

Do you know what have you done? :8-:)

You just gave me an opportunity to work harder on Blast Billiards! lolzzzzz.....

Keep up the Spirits :up:

Aman Singh said:
Let us see dear Arvind has any answer to you. :whisling:

STOP Whistling Puhllllleeeeezzzzzzz :}--}: I know you want to irritate me, by piggy backing babbraa's achievements. :eek:

Aman Singh said:
as far as i am concerned today i scored by personal best which just about 900 point adrift of top score. :8-:)

Have Fun Enjoy !!
okie Kid... Keep on trying... Talk to you after a few years abt this ... lollzzzzzz :u):

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM