Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Leisure Babbraa, the new Blast Billiards Champion!! Congrats !!

Discussion in 'Business, Lifestyle & Leisure' started by Neutral Singh, May 23, 2005.

1. Neutral Singh

Neutral Singh
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

Wow, You just bagged the most coveted trophy in SPN Arcade... i bow to your never say die spirit. :wah:

Let us see dear Arvind has any answer to you. :whisling: as far as i am concerned today i scored by personal best which just about 900 point adrift of top score. :8-:)

Have Fun Enjoy !!

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    UK Blast Outside of Tipton Mosque: Live feed Breaking News Jul 12, 2013
    Buddhism Indian Buddhist Sites Hit By Blasts Interfaith Dialogues Jul 8, 2013
    Supernatural Russian meteor causes blast; hundreds injured Breaking News Feb 15, 2013
    India Assembly polls 2012: Akal Takht blasts leaders going to Dera Breaking News Jan 24, 2012
    India Powerful Blast Outside Delhi High Court: 9 Killed, at least 45 Injured Breaking News Sep 7, 2011

3. babbraa

babbraa
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Oh man!!!! that was hard work!!! It was doing my head in for a while!!.... mind you it was really tough to break your Archery score as well!!

But every action has its opposite reaction... so i donot want to look at another game for a while!!:shock:

Now I shall be concentrating on the the main reason I came here which is to read and learn about sikhi.. shame on me for getting distracted!!!:)
    Having said that i am always up for a challenge ;)

4. Arvind

Arvind
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Contributor Supporter

babbraa :}--}:

Do you know what have you done? :8-:)

You just gave me an opportunity to work harder on Blast Billiards! lolzzzzz.....

Keep up the Spirits :up:

STOP Whistling Puhllllleeeeezzzzzzz :}--}: I know you want to irritate me, by piggy backing babbraa's achievements. :eek:

okie Kid... Keep on trying... Talk to you after a few years abt this ... lollzzzzzz :u):