• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Are These Quotations Real?

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
But Harry Ji..those tall tales and myths are so interesting..so fascinating..so ENTERTAINING...no brain power needed..just close ones eyes and listen..and go to sleep...like counting sheep....BUT trying to follow the Gurus Footsteps..follow his teachings..is not only difficult and boring..its also a Health hazard..one may have to give up ones beloved LIFE...like Bhai mati dass...or Bhai sati dass. You see Bhai sati dass ji DIDNOT have the luxury of having a Bhua called HOLIKA who would be BURNED in his place..Bhai SATI DASS had t BURN HIS OWN BODY....now who wants to do THAT..its bloo.dy PAINFUL MAN...most would ratehr beleive ina Holika bhua/massi/devi etc taking the HEAT...thats why people hanker over these empty tales..as they say EMPTY DRUMS sound loudest..its the EMPTY BRAHMGYANIS/SRI 108, s/Mahapurashs who love these empty tales to entertain while they MINT MONEY....GURBANI is Boring/dry/and highly necessary to have brains...

Jan 9, 2012
@Ambarsaria

Sorry for the much-too-long-but-necessary delay. Your "solution" would be much more workable if
1. There was a real Gurdwara here in Israel (I'm told there's one in Tel-Aviv, but have yet to successfully track it down - maybe someone can give me an introduction to Navtej Singh Sarna, India's Ambassador to Israel?).

2. If I wasn't a very visible religious Jew - which would create no small amount of social problems if I were to be seen entering a place like a Gurdwara.

3. If I wasn't already immersed in this life, with extensive family commitments spanning three generations.

Many thanks for your concern, though, and for your friendship - both of which make the situation somewhat less lonely. It may be that there is no actual solution, pending Guru's nadar ...

Aug 28, 2010
Dude, what the heck, I'm just asking for these quotes being real or not, you guys are going off topic, please delete those posts.

In Gurbanee these quotations are to be taken as real there can be no question on this........but the references of the quotes are no where refered as GOD as you envisage.

Prakash.S.Bagga

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK
What the, I'm just asking if these quotes are real. To all you people saying they don't exist the guru ji even talks about it.

As others have noted your quotes are incomplete.

Here's one important missing bit at the end:
sree guroo raaj abichal attal aadh purakh furamaaeiou
The sovereign rule of the Great Guru is unchanging and permanent, according the Command of the Primal Lord God

My interpretation is that Onkar has gone by many names, and humans have personified Onkar throughout the ages in various ways, but ultimately all there is is Ek Onkar

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: