Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Antique copy of Shri Guru Granth Sahib

Discussion in 'Sikh Sikhi Sikhism' started by singpal, Oct 31, 2004.

1. singpal

Expand Collapse

Oct 31, 2004

Waheguru ji ki fateh.

My name is Inderpal Singh and I am from India. I beg to admit before you that I have an antique miniature Guru Granth Sahib. It is the world’s smallest Guru Granth Sahib, it is a

complete miniature scripture, 2.5cm wide and 2.5cm tall and is bound in gold. It was published in Germany close to 100 years ago.

I have decided to sell this holy Guru Granth Sahib due to some problems.

If anyone interested so please contact me.

Thanking you.

Inderpal Singh,

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Opinion Akal Takht concerned on drug addiction, copying during exams Breaking News Nov 5, 2013
    SciTech New Quantum Dot Technique Combines Best of Optical and Electron Microscopy Breaking News Jun 17, 2013
    India Copy of 48th Rreport of 'LOKPAL BILL 2011' Presented in Parliament Breaking News Dec 10, 2011
    Bhagats Sheikh Farid Copyright? History of Sikhism Nov 14, 2011
    Christianity Public library find is only surviving copy of rebel hymn book Interfaith Dialogues Jan 8, 2011

3. Arvind

Expand Collapse
    SPNer Contributor Supporter

Jul 13, 2004

4. Neutral Singh

Neutral Singh
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

Jun 1, 2004
    Well, we can not dismiss his claims as simple as that. If anyone else also does possess the same copy then eyebrows should be raised. but i donot see anyone making the same claim with proof.

I am sure, there must be some kind of governing authourity, which can authenticate his claims of antiquity of the miniature... there are many techniques which can ascertain how old the article is... If this is indeed the only copy on this planet earth and that too more than 100 yrs old, then it is priceless, i must say. i think inderpal singh should get in touch with geniune collector of old antique pieces rather than banging his head in these forums, where most of us are youngsters with nothing much in our pockets...