• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

singhlions

SPNer
Dec 19, 2006
Guru Fateh, YoungSikhs.net has taken up the responsibility of making Sikhs worldwide aware of attacks on their faith by unsocial, fanatic and religiously intolerant groups. Check the website : sikhs2islam.com

We must gear up to prepare for such attacks which are bound to increase with time. Wahe Guru Jee Ka Khalsa ; Wahe Guru Jee Ki Fateh

Last edited by a moderator:

navroopsingh

SPNer
Nov 15, 2006
Re: Anti - Sikh Website --- Sikhs2islam.com

we've dealt with these guys here before and refuted and disproved all that they said. I didn't even go to the website because of the fear of getting to angry and smashing my computer :D

mani55555

SPNer
Jun 23, 2009
Re: Anti - Sikh Website --- Sikhs2islam.com

we've dealt with these guys here before and refuted and disproved all that they said. I didn't even go to the website because of the fear of getting to angry and smashing my computer :D

yes well why not deal with them again?! they are targeting sikhs in the website sikhs2islam and its important for us sikhs to to counteract to their arguments. maybe if you do go and read a few of teh 'conversion' stories that they have then you will realise the kind conflict we are in and the fact that they are attacking the sikh communinty.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: