Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

General An apology

Discussion in 'Hard Talk' started by dylanfern, Apr 19, 2006.

1. dylanfern

Expand Collapse

Apr 19, 2006
    I am new to this board and welcome all discourse and even critism if it's not too harsh:) I can't speak for every person in this country, nor everyone who is a Christian....but at least for myself, I feel as a Christian and an American that the Sikhs residing in the United States are owed an apology for the mistreatment they have suffered after 9/11. I am deeply saddened that anyone here has been hurt by something as ignorant as bigotry. Everything I have read about Sikhism is peaceful. It's a beautiful religion. I wish you all peace and love, and hope you can find it in your hearts to keep an open mind if you are in the states and believe there are people who welcome you with open arms.
  2. Loading...