• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam American Pens Quran Against Islamophobia

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
Sat Nam

I came across this article while reading from my Twitter feed over coffee. gingerteakaur Wow! This guy is an awesome artist! I've always thought Islamic calligraphy is beautiful, but this artist is the best I've ever seen. And he's not Muslim! He's penned the entire Quran and makes some beautiful art with Islamic calligraphy.

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/Culture...quran-against-islamophobia.ashx#axzz24ulo7GAT

Nam Jiwan

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
Annie ji

He has such a unique style. He kind of blends Islamic calligraphy within interesting shapes that aren't usually used with Islamic calligraphy, but it really works, doesn't it?

Nam Jiwan kaurhug

GodIsTruth

SPNer
Aug 30, 2012
Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us. I have always thought that Islamic calligraphy was beautiful, and this really shows its true beauty.

Its refreshing to see something so positive about religion in the media. Everyday the media seems to highlight the actions of the tiny minority of extremists aiming to divide us all along racial/religious lines. The truth is, the vast majority of people have a deep respect for other religions, unfortunately, they just don't get the same media focus that the fanatics do.

Going off topic...Thanks again for sharing this. Peace guys.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: