• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

All I Want For Christmas Is A Personality

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
I have been thinking of late of maybe having my own personality, like other people have, nothing too special, I think I would like to like classical music, and dress real smartly, maybe even shave every day, instead of once every three months, the sort of person that does NOT wear a bear suit, or a selection of glove puppets that he forves people to talk to,

I would like to be an exact man, a definitive man, maybe I could even be cool, have the latest phones, drive a normal car, maybe even be respected, yes, a personality would be good.

Until then, I will have to be content with just being me, devoid of personality, nothing to hide behind, just be me, alternating between heaven and hell all of my own making,

how I envy those with personalities, but tommorow, who knows what the day brings, tomorrow I may emd up pitying them

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Isn't the bear suit, and the glove puppets, expressions of your personality?

I don't think you want a personality, you probably just need to upgrade the one you have.

Funnily enough I was researching this myself just the other day and found this, which was quite comprehensive: http://www.wikihow.com/Change-Your-Whole-Personality

Combine that with some discipline and you might be on your way to success.

Can we ever really truly be ourselves, brother? What would we be like if we actually didn't have personalities?

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: