Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

All I want for christmas is a personality

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Harry Haller, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Harry Haller

Harry Haller United Kingdom
    Expand Collapse

Writer SPNer Contributor

Jan 31, 2011
    I have been thinking of late of maybe having my own personality, like other people have, nothing too special, I think I would like to like classical music, and dress real smartly, maybe even shave every day, instead of once every three months, the sort of person that does NOT wear a bear suit, or a selection of glove puppets that he forves people to talk to,

I would like to be an exact man, a definitive man, maybe I could even be cool, have the latest phones, drive a normal car, maybe even be respected, yes, a personality would be good.

Until then, I will have to be content with just being me, devoid of personality, nothing to hide behind, just be me, alternating between heaven and hell all of my own making,

how I envy those with personalities, but tommorow, who knows what the day brings, tomorrow I may emd up pitying them
  2. Loading...