Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

1984 A Sikh Story - 1984 - General Brar's Interview with Sonia Deol

Discussion in 'History of Sikhism' started by spnadmin, Jan 16, 2011.

1. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    New Short Story (Sikh Fiction) Literature Dec 2, 2016
    Sikh News How The Left & Indian Nationalists Distorted The History Of Sikh Gadhar Movement - Breaking News Sep 21, 2016
    Sikh Gurus Ram Puniyani (Dr) Distorts Sikh History History of Sikhism Aug 5, 2016
    Sikh News 'Saakhi' Audio App To Tell Stories Of Sikh History, Valour - Hindustan Times Breaking News Jul 29, 2016
    Sikh Gurus Sikh History Vol 9, Guru Gobind Singh History of Sikhism Jun 28, 2016

3. BhagatSingh

BhagatSingh Canada
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer sikhiart.com

• Like Like x 1
  4. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

I have just finished reading General Brar's account and justifications for his actions on Wikipedia. It was surprising to me that none of the Editors questioned the Neutrality of the article NPOV as they do so often. General Brar may have convinced himself that he handled his affairs with sense and ethically. Perhaps he was given bad information. I am not questioning the facts because who can possibly know. I question his interpretation of the situation. His version of events, and what they meant militarily, is at variance with so many others I have read. Of course I was not an eye-witness. But what happened there simply cannot gee with his narrative.

• Like Like x 1