• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

A Rare Moment Of Sanity

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Today has been a strange day, after the week from hell,it started with me looking at the ceiling at 4am, the dogs seem to have forgot who I am, they just look at me blankly now, and sort of mumble, hey who that dude, I don't blame them, I have not walked them in weeks, even the cat dismisses me with a haughty look, the only animal not to look away when I enter a room is Charlie the ferret, and thats only because he is the freezer until we can get him cremated.

I went to work as normal, went home, fell asleep, Sian woke me, I looked at her, it seems like I have not seen her in months, we talked, its been small talk for a while, we have not really talked, we talked today, I am not sure where I have been for six months, and now back at the shop, I am still not quite sure, I think we have the money situation under control now, but as Sian informed me six months ago, I would end up losing myself, and I do believe she may be right, still finding yourself cannot be that hard..

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: