• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh News A Punjabi/english Magzine For Sikh Children

soorma

SPNer
Apr 16, 2006
guru fateh

khalsa jiyo! i am going to launch a punjabi/english magzine for sikh children

presently i am coming up with PUNJBAI version only

the magazine will be designed to suit the taste and intrest of children

2. what all it should feature?
3. are there any people among you who could contribute to the magazine on Voluntary basis till the magazine gets enough subscription and advertisement so that i could pay to regular writers and contrubutors?
4. i also wish to include 'Yoga for children' and martial art section in this and i need that an Amritdhari Sikh to write for this section.
(yoga being included only for health measure and to save from effect of yoga teachers from other religions)

the details about contents are as as:
1. stories -fiction and sakhis
2. Fun Place -games, puzzles, quizes, coloring exercises, jokes etc
3. heritage - art, culture, places, martial art, events from history, personalities etc
4. Philosophy - teaching of ethics like great sayings, teachings of urbani, sakhis, true events of social service by sikhs
5. Environment: to creat love for environment, flora and fauna.... its will show pics of birds, animals, vegetation and info about them.
6. poetry -by children and for children by literary people as well
7. sports: info about traditional sikh and punjabi sports and other sports as well
8. art and craft
9. pics of babies
10. ques/answer section
11. leters of children
12 Parents section - a 2-4 page for about child care, mental and physican development of children etc

there will be competition i every category and prizez will be given

i have got an idea about participation of my sikh fellows staying abroad. i don't need doantion but you can support me this way
>>>you can get your own message on full page on 2 inner pages of cover, outer last page, and center page, poster to be published in every issue. this could be related to sikh philosophy, high values or wishes on some occassions, you can also have half page on other pages. you can also send posters having informative knowledge about world that are of intrest to children

your msg/advertisement/poster should be appealing to the children(may be with pics of sikh children abroad). any sikh, group of sikhs, some sikh club, gurudwara, organisation can sposnsor it.
wish to know your comments for the same and i also wish to know the feasible mount of money(in US dollars) that a person abroad can pay easily for sponsoring through advertisement and what price you(sikhs abroad) can pay for a single copy of magazine.

your(sikhs abroad)help is needed for getting a start .. once it gets good number of subscription i will be getting local advertisements. it may take 6 to 12 issues that i go for registration .. till then it will be distributed as "for private circulation only"

[if the sikhs abroad support me its going to be a sikh culture promoter (if you support i will give out subscription at heavy discount and even free to needy as there is almost no reading habit here) else i will be forced to make it general children magazine with all indian and hindu, muslim personalities included (reson being that indian industry won't give much sponsorship to a sikh magazine and in start i won't have a big number of subscribers so nobody will give any advertisements).. so plz get max sponsorship from abroad and do tell me how much a common sikhs or group can pay for soem advertisement with ease and what should be price of one copy(in US dollars) for the sikhs abroad that is easily affordable for you]

AKAL SAHAI

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA||
WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH||

soorma

SPNer
Apr 16, 2006
this is not for bussiness promotion so plz do not delete it . it for panth service .. but money is required for every project

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM