Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

A Portrait of Sikhi: What are your Favorite Photos?

Discussion in 'Sikh Sikhi Sikhism' started by spnadmin, Feb 8, 2013.

1. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

Jun 17, 2004
    Upload your favorite photo of the day or week of Sikhs and Sikhi! Let's make the thread an ongoing album of the diverse and many souls who make up a single spirit of Sikhi.

I am starting because I fell in love with this little sardar. He gave me the inspiration to begin the thread. I wanted everyone to see how serious, determined and delighted he is.

If you take the photo from the Internet, don't forget to give the link/url.

Even more tying dastar at this link http://www.rozanaspokesman.com/epap...n=main&yview=2013&mview=Feb&dview=08&pview=16

The thread is also open to comments. Come back again with another photo if you like.
    • Like Like x 4
    #1 spnadmin, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
  2. Loading...

3. TigerStyleZ

Expand Collapse

Mar 31, 2011
    Thank you for opneing this thread! This little Sardar makes me feel, that there is still live and prospering in Sikhi0:)

Anyway, this drawning here really makes me proud and think. I can see selflessness, courage, discipline and proud in his eyes - further I see that he doesnt regret the path he chose... I can just interpret much much more! For me this picture is very inspiring - in many situations!

Original Link to the Picture :

• Like Like x 1
    #2 TigerStyleZ, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2013