• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

62?

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
As always I work with 80's music blasting out of the shop, today a young girl came in with a laptop repair, I bounded over, and managed to skid on a computer case side panel on the floor, and managed to land in a crumpled heap just beside her dog. Luckily it was a friendly dog, so after we had exchanged oral fluids, I picked myself up.

I apologised for the loud music, and turned it down, bit before your time, I remarked, oh she said, your not that old, you cant be older than 62.....

Now I am not 62, Im 43, but I guess life has taken its toll on me physically, unfortunately, Sian has decided to start boot camp training, and is toning up very quickly, the trouble is the punjabi style dhabha round the corner from the shop, in fact, I have just eaten 3 Bhaturas, Cholay, muttar paneer, a large coke, and a cup of indian tea. and how do I feel? Fat, lethargic, tired, I think I might have to start writing to those 3HO folks, not about spiritual guidance, but how they all manage to be do damn slim! In fact, other than Guruka Singh, who clearly enjoys the odd prontha, or two, I do not think I have ever seen a fat 3HO Sikh.

Im going to surf for 3HO recipes...............

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM