Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

24 years ago.......June 1984

Discussion in 'Hard Talk' started by dalsingh, Jun 8, 2008.

Tags:
  1. dalsingh

dalsingh
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

You know I realised that despite all the time that has passed since those tragic events of June 1984, it still hurts. It's almost something you want to bury away but.......

Let me put aside my own petty feelings and take the time to remember those Sikh warriors who defended their faith, all of the innocents who died regardless of their faith or beliefs. All of the people who were imprisoned never to show their face to their families again. All of the youth who felt compelled to take up arms against oppression and paid for it.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
    Waheguru Ji Kee Fateh

#1 dalsingh, Jun 8, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  2. Loading...