• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Its getting late again, I keep getting close to the mythical 24 hour day, today its not going to happen, I got in late this morning, 7.45, and my eyelids are closing, again, Im tired, hungry, but warm, I have a mac to my left loading Os 10.4, why? I have no idea, but its the only disc that works, behind me a HP dual core is loading up windows 7, next to that a Dell that came in 30 mins ago is having malware removed, next to that Ghost is cloning a alienware hard drive, some motherboards lie on the table ready to be packed and shipped in the morning, and finally a stock of monitors to be driven to another shop my very modest wholesale effort, the owner of the dell has just turned up in the middle of the scan and asked to take it away, and walked out with it still scanning, he owns the newsagent on the corner, they closed an hour ago, he is ok, he pays in chocolate, the ghost is finished, but the alienware has no cd, so now I have to burn the infamous hirens onto a usb, more time, maybe its already on, maybe I burned it yesterday, hooray it is, but it doesnt work, I think the alienware is out of memory, now I have to hunt around for more ddr3, ******, found memory still doesnt work, eye lids closing, the mac is doing something but I am not sure exactly what, I dont work on macs, but it is definately doing something, the alienware has hung, the HP has finished, I reckon I have about another 15 mins before I fall asleep, I wonder what the chances of finding more chocolate are, i start fantasising about a huge carbonara, with extra ham, nope the legs are going, that 15 mins is looking more like 5, just long enough to get home

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM