• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh News 1984 Riots: Radical Sikh Activists Halt Trains In Amritsar, Threaten Strike

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Re: 1984 riots: Radical Sikh activists halt trains in Amritsar, threaten strike (The

Isn't it surprising that DSGPC is not doing anything ? Or Mr. 007 james bond Sarna is more interested in investigating Vienna case

May 24, 2008
Kanwardeep Singh Ji ,
I cannot help commenting that the so called RADICAL organisation Dal Khalsa is a front put up by Congress , it was created & supported by ( who else ) Giani Zial Singh . The bandh call was supported by Congress backed DSGMC & Khalsa Action committie . Congress supporters calling for BANDH to provide justice to 1984 Genocide victims . Got to be labelled as the joke of 21st century . Just a mild reminder to how low we as Sikhs have stooped to , cannot even manage simple protests on the biggest casuality the community suffered in last 150 years barring 1947 . I'm reminded of the famous Jessica Lall murder case where civil society & Media forced new FIRs to be registered & culprits punished even after they were acquitted by Lower Courts . Are we so dumb or spineless that we cannot take such routes ? But the silver lining was that it forced Badals to hurriedly set up a committie to meet NHRC & ask for reopening of cases .

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Dalbirk ji

Yesterday I was reading some comments on rediff and some people their wrote why there is no bandh in Delhi.They do have a point .Delhi still have sizeable sikh population and sikh dominated area's.If Bandh was supported DSGPC then why they did not call for bandh in Delhi too?

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: