Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

India 11 Constables Get Pregnant at Training School

Discussion in 'Breaking News' started by kds1980, Apr 26, 2011.

1. kds1980

kds1980 India
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

http://www.zeenews.com/news702410.html

Zeenews Bureau

Mumbai: In a shocking incident, eleven women constables are reported to have been sexually exploited while undergoing training at Kolhapur Police Training School.

What is concerning is that their training instructor, inspector Yuvraj Kamble is believed to be the prime suspect in the case. The 11 victims are said to be pregnant.

Kamble has already been arrested, but the involvement of more people could not be ruled out.

A medical test on Tuesday confirmed that the constables, majority of whom are unmarried, were pregnant.

Maharashtra Home Minister RR Patil has ordered an inquiry into the incident..

• Like Like x 3
  2. Loading...

3. Ambarsaria

Ambarsaria Canada
    Expand Collapse
    ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
    Writer SPNer Contributor Supporter

What are known such incidents of Police forces across India in general,

• Rape
    • Murder
    • Bribery
    • Falsehood
      • Proving poor person's truth as false
      • Proving rich person's lie as truth
    • Religious, racial and political profiling and damaging capabilities directly and indirectly
    Whatever happened to those villages of Sikhs in Haryana? SGPC, the Badals and Haryana CM were on top of it when it was in public light!

Morality only degenerates as it flows downhill from officers to foot soldiers. One has to assume that there is little of mooral guidance flowing down from the top.

Sat Sri Akal.

4. Harwinder

Harwinder
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

" I agree with you ambarsaria ji. I live in the U.S. About about 8 years ago went to go visit India, Shaewal, wear i was born but not raised.

There is a big cultural shock between india and us. Am just gonna say one thing i was shocked At.

Me and my causin sonu were driving (on his blot) to town to pick up some veggies to take home. we were nearing the gate at shawnewal when we saw a police man standing with his scooter looking at traffic. As we drove by him he gave us a look.

Right after i gave him a look which my cusin warned me and said don't look at him but did anyways. That officer told us to pull our bike to the side. My cusin did and as we did my cusin said don't say ANYTHING. (in my mind thinking what we did wrong.) My cusin walked over to the officer; took out 50 rupees; handed to the officer and walked away. (no words traded just jestures and smiles).

The curruptiona in india has turned so bad that it is like a culture now. It is like a law.
    I know i may not be a big (i.e MLA) voice but am strong and know the law. I believe that if people stop being victems to this crime it will make big difference.

A. when officer pulls you over let him give u a ticket. fight it in court make i public. (if that ticket is not deserved)

b. Any other ideas how we can figth agians corruption?

• Like Like x 1
  5. kds1980

kds1980 India
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Just a question.Was your cousin carrying full papers? a very good majority of Indians don't carry driving license and many that include me don't have insurance so we try our level best to avoid police

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ambarsaria

Ambarsaria Canada
    Expand Collapse
    ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
    Writer SPNer Contributor Supporter

Harwinder ji in terms of the following,

Might as well comment on Kds1980 ji's line as below,

Sat Sri Akal.

7. kds1980

kds1980 India
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

In India we prefer to pay bribes because we have ridiculous legal system.Many times Policemen give you option that whether you prefer to pay chalan or bribe us.Over 90% of us go for bribe because non of us wants to be in court and leave our important work.