• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Guru Nanaks Samadhi Naam Jaap Technique

Don_Punjab

SPNer
Aug 6, 2023
Toronto Canada
Nitnem Pauri 38 is a great explanation of Guru Nanaks technique to enter into Samadhi Naam Jaap!!

Pauri 38 is what I have been looking for my whole life ❤❤❤🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

As described in Jap Ji Sahib
----------------------------------------------
Jap Ji Sahib
Pauri 37

Nanak kathna karhrha saar. ||37||
O Nanak, to describe this is as hard as steel! ||37||

Pauri 38

*Jat pahaara dhieradj suniaar. Ehran mat wéd hathiaar.
Bho khala aghan tap tao.
Bhandha bhao amrit {censored} dhaal.

Let self-control be the furnace, and patience the goldsmith. Let understanding be the
anvil, and spiritual wisdom the tools. With the Fear of God as the bellows, fan the
flames of tapa, the body's inner heat. In the crucible of love, melt the Nectar of the Name,

*Karhieh sabad satji taksaal.

And mint the True Coin of the Shabad, the Word of God.

--------------------------------------------

In my personal experience

I spent over 13 years doing Kriya Yoga meditation. I had a very bad motorcycle accident at 21 being stupid,
I had a few scrapes I had on my body where as deep as the bone, with bone exposed. As I would cough blood would squirt out.
My father sent me to a ashram in Kitchener Ontario. There 6- 8 hours a day of meditation i healed my wounds in 6 days. Being able to wear a shirt after the 6th day!
On day # 2 I entered Samadhi during meditation for a brief minute or so. The Yogi Guru there immediately pulled me out! My breath stopped but life was still going! Amazing!!

After starting to understand Sikhi. 12 years later. My personal experience is that Nanak Naam Jaap is one of the fastest way to God.

Pauri 38 is what I have been looking for my whole life.

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: