• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Hinduism Baba Ramdev Praises Guru Gobind Singh

Aug 28, 2010
BHAGAT SINGH Ji,
From Gurbanee we learn about RAJ YOG only.This RAJ YOG is thr real SAHAJ YOG which does not require any sort of excercies or physical postures of the body.

Regarding other 71 Dharams you can look for this in some book on Vedas.You must get to these.My knowledge about 72 types of Dharma in Veda is from a discourse once I was listening on TV.

Regarding Simran I have different views.I feel Simran can not be done but it is got Done
by the grace of SatiGuRu only.From Gurbanee we come to know that even Air,Water ,and Fire and all elements of the Universe are doing Simran.So this is the real character of Simran.Basically Simran is a 24 by 7 state of being in tune with Naamu.

Prakash.S.Bagga

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Prakash ji,
Gurbani's stress is on Bhagati Yoga. Now they just call it Bhagati. The practices involve doing kirtan of Hari's praises, simran of Naam, seva, bandana, etc. Cultivating love and fear of Hari, and developing a personal relationship with Him. As you know, the authors of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji are romantics. :grinningsingh: They see themselves as lovers of their Husband Lord. As a whole this is called Bhagati Yoga.

I am not sure which practices are involved in Sehaj Yoga. I always thought sehaj is what people obtained from doing yoga and sehaj was what kept them going. Some sehaj is required to get into any yoga practice.

Raj Yoga does not require asans but certainly asans are part of it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raja_Yoga
Where does Gurbani talk about Raj Yoga, other than in praise of Guru Sahibs? (Other than "Raj yoga takhat diyan Guru Ramdas")

Aug 28, 2010
Prakash ji,
Gurbani's stress is on Bhagati Yoga. Now they just call it Bhagati. The practices involve doing kirtan of Hari's praises, simran of Naam, seva, bandana, etc. Cultivating love and fear of Hari, and developing a personal relationship with Him. As you know, the authors of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji are romantics. :grinningsingh: They see themselves as lovers of their Husband Lord. As a whole this is called Bhagati Yoga.

I am not sure which practices are involved in Sehaj Yoga. I always thought sehaj is what people obtained from doing yoga and sehaj was what kept them going. Some sehaj is required to get into any yoga practice.

Raj Yoga does not require asans but certainly asans are part of it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raja_Yoga
Where does Gurbani talk about Raj Yoga, other than in praise of Guru Sahibs? (Other than "Raj yoga takhat diyan Guru Ramdas")

What RAJ YOG Gurbanee refers does not require any Asan/asans or posture ,there is hardly any differentiation between RAJ Yog/Sahaj Yog.These may be taken as SYNONYM.

There is another quote refering to RAJ YOG as
ਰਾਜੁ ਜੋਗੁ ਮਾਣਿਓ ਬਸਿਓ ਨਿਰਵੈਰੁ ਰਿਦੰਤਰਿ ॥ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਸਗਲ ਉਧਰੀ ਨਾਮਿ ਲੇ ਤਰਿਓ ਨਿਰੰਤਰਿ ॥ {ਪੰਨਾ 1390}

Prakash.s.Bagga

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM