• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Allegorical Story about BLIND FAITH.

dpcpress

DrDLN
SPNer
Jul 23, 2004
Allegorical Story about BLIND FAITH.

A man had a blind faith in the scriptures and prayer to God. He spent all his life in His devotion. He was initiated as long back as he can remember. Never missed a Sunday; always joined the congregation singing his praises. One time when he was swimming in the ocean, he started drowning. Life guard came to help him, but he refused and said “My God will save me.” Then a boat came to help him, the man repeated the same thing and said “My God will save me”. After that a helicopter came to rescue him, the man again repeated that “My God will save me”. After that he was drowned.

He reached in the court of God, and complained: “I trusted YOU and worshiped YOU with full faith, but YOU did not come to save me. God said: “I first sent the life guard, you refused. Then, I sent a boat to save you – you refused. In the end I sent a helicopter – you again refused. And above all of these I blessed you with the most intelligent brain. I don’t help those people who don’t use the most precious gift, the brain. “Use your brain than to have a blind faith and God disappeared.”

“Blind faith in religion without logic can be deadly.”

"God does not micromanage our actions. Prayer or faith by providing hope or by accepting laws of nature changes us and we change things.." Amazon.com Health and Spiritual books in digital format!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: