Obviously I won't by communicating over the Internet, there will be Transcendental "WolfNet".
However in all seriousness, humans have evolved and become as the claimed highest member of creation on Earth. Reference:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/interfaith-dialogues/36480-world-today-if-humans-evolved-wolves.html
If our intelligence has stayed at the level of the Wolves, would the world be better for all creation on Earth?
I believe the following would have happened,
- There would be no overpopulation
- Elimination through disease and environment in balance with resources
- We will be in consonance with rest of creation, naturally and be governed by the natural balance of creation
- There will be no pollution
- There will be no global warming
- There will be no destruction beyond consumption
So is it constructive to keep developing intelligence and using it while dis-regarding creation's balances?Reference:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showthread.php?t=36480
Should we retrace some of our steps in our evolution and reflect?