• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Wikid Quote

Singhstah

SPNer
Jul 13, 2004
UK
This was on the top of the homepage:

"If an issue can be resolved, then there is no need to worry about it. If the issue cannot be resolved, then there is no meaning worrying about it." -BUDDHIST SAYING

I think we should all take this into account before we post :roll:

muslim

SPNer
Dec 29, 2004
uk
"If an issue can be resolved, then there is no need to worry about it. If the issue cannot be resolved, then there is no meaning worrying about it." -BUDDHIST SAYING

Now when i first read that i didnt think it was a "wikid quote". All that quote says to me is dn't worry about anything because if it possible to solve something chill out dn't worry. Ok so the tsunami that has recently occured lets not worry about it, it can be reolved. Yes it can be reolved but but we need to take a serious attitude towards it and try to do our best not take a relaxed attitude towards it. Couldnt we all just say now oh it cant be reolved lets not worry, no we can not because the people affected need our help so lets give it to them and work hard to ending their suffering quickly.

Singhstah

SPNer
Jul 13, 2004
UK
I think the quote applies more to silly arguments, not life and death situations were we can help someone rather than in an argument wen you upset and anger someone.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM