• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Leisure When You Don't Know S*h*i*t?

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
A stranger was seated next to a little girl on the airplane when the Stranger turned to her and said, "Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.

"The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to The stranger, "What would you like to talk about?"
Oh, I don't know", said the stranger. "How about nuclear power?"

"OK," she said. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you one question first.

A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass, the same Stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat Patty, And A horse produces clumps of dried grass.

Why do you suppose that is?"

The stranger thinks about it for some time and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea,"

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know s*h*i*t?"

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Yes I know I am that kind of fool !!

About Little Girl
I guess Balbir Singh ji and may be Ek Musafir ajnabi ji :):D

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!
Dear all!

All kind of excretion from the body needs a particular air and its pressure. Ayurveda Aachaaryas call it 'Apaan Vaayu'. This is different from Jeev to Jeev at different times.
In human beings some orphanage (without Guru) and unlearned yogees try to change the direction of this air upwards. This air from the lower intestine when reaches mind produces stinking ideas.
Better accept God's Will. Let off every air pressure.

Balbir Singh

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
In human beings some orphanage (without Guru) and unlearned yogees try to change the direction of this air upwards. This air from the lower intestine when reaches mind produces stinking ideas.

Dear Balbir Singh JI

I could not understand exactly what youare talking
Something I understood is about Various Ypga techniques that are taught in promise of spirtual elevation are you talking about it?

or are you talking about Kundalini Yoga /and Ida ,Pingla etc

Plesae make it clear for novice like m e

Jatinder Singh

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and Jatinder Jee!

All techniques are like collecting ingredients to cook the final dish.
Receiving NAM Simran is like tasting the Dish.
Breathing exercises is one ingredient.

Everything is moving according to God's Will, also our breath. When ego tries to influence God's Will to move upwards, one starts stinking.
Through NAM Simran one finds all the ingredients within and learns also the preparation of the Dish that gives Aananda.

Balbir Singh

Jan 6, 2007
UK
drkhalsa ji
A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass, the same Stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat Patty, And A horse produces clumps of dried grass.

Why do you suppose that is?"

The stranger thinks about it for some time and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea,"

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know s*h*i*t?"

aad002 ji

Think this thread has just about ended? Not much more to say? Oh wait, I forogt about ......

Think this thread has just about ended? Not much more to say? Oh wait, I forgot about ..............Ekmusafir ajnabi, he has something to say before we say good ridden to him from this forum.

Thank you aad ji. You have as always been very kind.

Dr Khalsa ji,

Yes I know I am that kind of fool !!

About Little Girl
I guess Balbir Singh ji and may be Ek Musafir ajnabi ji

You are very confused brother. There are two characters in your thread. A Stranger (musafir) and the one that asks lots of questions – Balbir (the little girl) So the Honour of the (Smart) Girl asking questions ought to go to him. This is only fair. I shall assume the role of the stranger (Ajnabi) and take the liberty of putting things in perspective and try to give an answer to the little girl (Balbiro) on her proposed questions.

The answer to the question by the little girl is quite elementary dear drkhalsa ji.

The Deer is a free soul, independent and roams around in the Jungle as it wishes. It eats in moderation and digests it well and respects nature and does not fowl unnecessarily. It is always alert, understands and sensitive to the laws of nature. i.e. it assimilates the knowledge it gathers and is sympathetic, sensitive to and has become one with Nature. The output is in little pellets (information he provided is in concentrated) – almost like ekmusafir_ajnabi. :):D

The Horse eats in a hurry, eager to be of service. Unsettled and impulsive, always trying to impress his master and others. Probably pretends to be a Unicorn. Always ready on the mark, never sits down to digest his food. His staple diet is black chick peas (Kaley Sholley). He suffers from dehydration as a result of excessive sweat and hence the output is clumps of dried (undigested grass) i.e. reads around a lot and gathers knowledge but does not digest it properly. Pretends to ba a Faqir. Always trying to impress, so information comes forth uncultured. Thoughts come out clumped, unassimilated and unrelated to the topic/thread –almost like Balbir Singh.

Lets look at his latest creation:

I believe this is his response to the thread.

All kind of excretion from the body needs a particular air and its pressure. Ayurveda Aachaaryas call it 'Apaan Vaayu'. This is different from Jeev to Jeev at different times.

In the above statements, Is Balbir Singh ji trying to demonstrate the phenomena of what happens “When you don’t S*h*i*t” or as the thread says “When you don’t know S*h*i*t”. His statements above speak for themselves. He has indeed Let off every air pressure. (Constipation - This phenomena takes place when one has had too many Kaley Sholey and not taken enough liquids . Naturally gas will go to the head)
It appears that Balbirs hot air has got to his head once again. Poor Guy. :roll::)

The Cow, well what can I say. she is kept tied (a for a good reason) and is given plenty to eat and drink. No worries, no effort. Will eat what is thrown in front of it. When not being fed it sits and regurgitates, lost in its own world, carefree and watching the world go by i.e. Plenty of information available in the forum. No effort being made to clarify doubts, no sensible questions being asked. No sense of distinction between Good and Bad advice. Lost, immersed in the illusion of MAYA. So when one sits and recaps, one is totally lost, not knowing what was the reason for coming to this forum and where to make a start. – very much like the rest of you. The Output is Flat Patty. :rofl!!:

The Deer is the odd one out here, i.e. a different breed from the tamed farm animals and hence has no place in this forum. A vast majority of you in this forum are no more than cows (metaphorically speaking off course) and some of you appear to be progressing to be Horses. (Beware of the constipation and Gas). You run around forum to forum looking for information like a magpie pick up what ever you can, without any sense to evaluate its contents and authenticity. Most of the information one gets here is Indian Phillosophy regurgitated by a foreigner (non Indian) and thrown back at us by a Canadian. It will take quite some time before you realise what it means to be a free soul detached from the body, to be dead yet alive.

“Balbir ‘O’ Great Yogi, I humbly bow to thee”. I cannot keep up with your wisdom. You are after all a blessed one. This forum, I am sure feels honoured with your presence. Balbir Singh ji “Remain in your Aukat”.

I have been contemplating for a long time but now time has come for me to resume my journey. So I shall bid you all farewell in this forum. Play well with the Horse. You aim for a horse and one day your will become a horse. A horse is a very loyal animal, it will take you far places on a ride and one day it will again be back to where you started. He alone is enough to keep you entertained because that appears to be the goal of this forum in the present climate.

Since no one else has dared to reply to the thread. The question now stands as:

"Do you people really feel qualified to discuss Spirituality in this Forum when you don't know s*h*i*t?"

Without prejudice.

Ekmusafir_Ajnabi

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Respected forum members, if you are having a difficult time here with this change of pace,-- maybe you are from a family of all girls, are an only child, or the youngest brother in a family of mostly sisters. So let me explain, as the oldest sister of brothers -- this is what happens from time to time. This is why my mother chased my brothers around the house with a wet dish towel when she couldn't take it any longer. I am trying as hard as I can to keep from using really awful puns. Have patience with us.

God is always cheerful.

TGill

SPNer
Jul 31, 2007
Ekmusafir ji, please don't angry.
Be a sport bro/sis, spirituality is not found on internet. This is just a discussion happening, sometimes some egos do fight here, but we are all human. What to do with the ego !

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Musafir ji

Thanks for the wonderful post!

T
hink this thread has just about ended? Not much more to say? Oh wait, I forgot about ..............Ekmusafir ajnabi, he has something to say before we say good ridden to him from this forum.

YOu seems to be quite short tempered , and also have some kind of insecurity syndrome ( you get frustrated to easily if you are neglected ) But I alway stry to engage with you ( at least I am trying !)

"Do you people really feel qualified to discuss Spirituality in this Forum when you don't know s*h*i*t?"

Without prejudice.

The output is in little pellets (information he provided is in concentrated) – almost like ekmusafir_ajnabi.
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

In your own words still what you provide in concentrated form is S*H*I*T
That Kind of shows the real yourself but its not bad either there would be many( so called Babaji/elightened / blessed one like you roaming here and there but all in will of Akal so carry on

Take Care

Jatinder Singh

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all!

It is an old folk story. An old woman in a village used to threaten her co-inhabitants to leave the village forever if they were not nice and cooperative to her. After careful considerations the villagers decided to agree with her. The old woman got furious and decided to go with her companion, the adult male chicken. Nobody objected when she was leaving. She shouted that sun will never rise again in this village because her male chicken would not crow for them.
I have heard the chicken flew back to the village with the fear to miss sun anywhere else. The old woman got the rebirth and lived long with the villagers happily.

Dear Ekmusafir_Ajnabi Jee, please return to this forum with a new name and habits like many others have done it and live happily with us.

Balbir Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM