• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

True Friends

Jan 6, 2005
Metro-Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Copyof21sbnm.jpg

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Let me add to the list...

TRUE FRIENDS
+don't exist.

In Physics, such a concept is IDEAL, in reality it never occurs. Like the Ideal gas, or ideal world without friction.
Same with these TRUE friends... its an ideal concept and in reality, it is never seen.

So now I wonder why you posted such a thing...

Jan 6, 2005
Metro-Vancouver, B.C., Canada
The post is meant to encourage those who WALK the Spiritual Life Path, to obey and fulfill the "bachans" of Guru Arjan Dev Ji
in Raag Bilaaval , Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji - Ang 826 :

BeI imqRweI imtI burweI dRüst dUq hir kwFy Cwix ]
bhee mithraaee mittee buraaee dhraasatt dhooth har kaadtae shhaan ||
I have found friendship, and hatred has been eradicated; the Lord has rooted out the enemies and villains.

I have been personally blessed with a couple of such "purified" spiritual friends ( with unconditional love and positive energy vibrations ) for umpteen years , and am endeavoring to emulate the same and to encourage others too who so desire ! They have been my true guides / mentors in life. Others have a choice to accept or reject "true friendship" for I do not either personally impose my views, entertain arguments or debate to the contrary - PERSONAL FREE WILL IS THE KEY !

My personal motto is : CARE & SHARE !

friend

SPNer
Apr 13, 2009
If one think in a religious way, than GOD is the only True Friend of Human. I have heard your own family betraying you, your best friend, but GOD is the true friend of human, no matter how many times he turn his back on GOD, if he believes in the TRUE GOD and believes in the things God wants him to believe, GOD IS ALWAYS THE TRUE FRIEND.

IF one thinks a scientific way, there is no such thing as True Friend:p....( BUT i AM SURE PUNJABI"S CAN PROVE IT WRONG) :D

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM