• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

The Concept Of Good Life

Apr 5, 2006
The Concept of Good life.

In this fast and hectic life we forget for what we here. We are not here to make Big bucks, As in Punjabi some1 has said “ Kafan de kehra jeb hundi hai”…God has send us on this earth for Nam Simran and Sewa.

*[FONT=Georgia, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Concept of Good life is to have god in your inner Self. When u will have god in your inner self, automatically your life will be Good.
[/FONT]

*God is love and love is God. As God cannot be confined, restricted or limited to any particular creed, cult, race, similarly Religion of love cannot be restricted or confined in geographical limits and boundaries. Sri Guru Nanak Sahib's Religion of Love is cosmic and universal in its appeal, holy folds and dimensions.

*There was an unusual glow, a unique luster on
the face of the new born child and the flash of this
unusual glow had lit up the comparatively dark room

*A King amongst sages and the Supreme Messenger of Sri Guru Nanak Sahib and Sri Guru Granth Sahib descended on the face of this earth. Whichever place he visited, he flooded it with a tidal wave of divinity, a tidal wave of the divine fragrance of Sri Guru Granth Sahib. Today, the same child is adored and worshipped by millions all over the globe as

BABA NAND SINGH JI MAHARAJ

*At the age of 5 he said “In the process of devotion and love of Sri Guru Nanak Sahib if sleep overtakes, it is then better to fall in the well and die rather than live a life otherwise’
* He was totally indifferent to sleep, food, play, worldly ties, bonds and attachments. He was seldom seen talking to anyone. He was always immersed in some mysterious deep contemplation
* He never slept in his life. No one had ever seen him asleep. He had conquered sleep in his tender infancy. A true Brahm Giani, who is always established in the highest bliss has no such want and need as sleep. "Brahm Giani Sada Sad Jagat". Says Guru Arjun Patsha in Sukhmani Sahib.

*Highest Bliss of Amrit Nam and Atam Prakash is in itself all satisfying, all-filling, all-consuming. There is no place or trace of sleep or hunger, sorrow or joy, pain or pleasure in this uniquely self sustaining Bliss.
*The Bliss of Nam Ras, Atam Ras is self sustaining. Divine nourishment provided by this Bliss even to the physical body cannot be matched, even a fraction of it, by food and physical sleep and relaxation.

Gü®üÑåñåKs£åÐ.....Ips Kåñg

Dec 8, 2005
Toronto
WJKK WJKF
Good post but please forgive me for my folly. I have never read anything about Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaj. Could you give me elaborated version of his biography.

Thanks & regards,

Apr 5, 2006
soul jyot is rite.... If u want to read English Version of Eternal Glory of Baba Nand Singh ji Maharaj ( Only 1 book ) then just give me ur address i will send u by post....

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM