• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Thanks From My Heart

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
THANKS FROM MY HEART

I would like to thank Respected Gyani ji, embodiment of humility Amarpal Ji, very inquisitive mind KDS1980 ji, and a very kind person namjap ji and of course respected aad Ji. Also my special thanks to Kiram ji for showering Gurbani “Rass” through Kirtan -Versions- postings of Shabadas and many other those members who are really gems.
My Special thanks to Aman Ji who has respected and honored me though personally I feel that I don’t deserve that as per Revered Baba Freed Ji’s bachan (SGGS -1381)
ਫਰੀਦਾ ਕਾਲੇ ਮੈਡੇ ਕਪੜੇ ਕਾਲਾ ਮੈਡਾ ਵੇਸੁ ॥[/FONT][/FONT]
Farīḏā kāle maide kapṛe kālā maidā ves.[/FONT]
Freed say, my clothes and attire are black (Religious)
ਗੁਨਹੀ ਭਰਿਆ ਮੈ ਫਿਰਾ ਲੋਕੁ ਕਹੈ ਦਰਵੇਸੁ ॥[/FONT]੬੧॥[/FONT][/FONT]
Gunhī bẖari▫ā mai firā lok kahai ḏarves. ||61||[/FONT]
Soiled in sins, I wander about and people call me a Saint

SPN Sangat ji, SPN is a great site, so enjoy being on it.

Regards
G Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
pk70 ji

Thank you for all of your guidance through the brilliance of Guruji, and especially for the support and guidance you have given me so often and so warmly.

Antonia

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Guru Piayario Jios,

Actually we are ALL wearing those dark clothes....and we are all called "dervesh..gyani ji..mentor..leader..writer..poster..etc etc...according to the perceptions we give outwardly.

It takes a truly great personality to " bend down and see inwards...at what he/she really is deep inside...as Baba Farid Ji tells us..Greeban mehn dekh...THAT PART..only us and God can SEE.

Each of us will "Pay" for his/her actions"....Bhai Gurdass JI has already cleared...any Gursikh who TEACHES some one even a SINGLE GURSHABAD...is deemd to have DONATED FIVE GOLDEN MANDIRS....FIVE GOLDEN MANDIRS ????? see the vast amount of GOLD needed ?? and its equivalenty to ONE GURSHABAD.

WHAT will happen to anyone who is RESPONSIBLE for TAKING AWAY such an opportunity from literally THOUSANDS of SPN SANGAT JI ?? A Pyrrhic victory may be..BUT the Final WAR is lost...and WE ALL LOSE a whole LOT. Time to ponder....and reflect....maybe Guru Ji will be kind....

I have been personally "taught" so many Gurshabds...the teachers have already earned their Golden mandirs....PK70 is one such and I am deeply APPRECIATIVE and thank Guru Ji for the opportunity.
May Guru Ji continue to BLESS everyone of us...

Jarnail Singh.

kiram

SPNer
Jan 26, 2008
Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Vadhans :

ਵਡਹੰਸੁ ਮਃ ਅੰਤਰਜਾਮੀ ਸੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਪੂਰਾ ਦਾਨੁ ਦੇਇ ਸਾਧੂ ਕੀ ਧੂਰਾ ॥੧॥
vad▫hans mėhlā 5. Anṯarjāmī so parabẖ pūrā. Ḏān ḏe▫e sāḏẖū kī ḏẖūrā. ||1||

Wadhans 5th Guru. He, the Perfect Lord can read the heart. He blesses one with the gift of the dust of saints feet.

ਅੰਤਰਜਾਮੀ = ਦਿਲ ਦੀ ਜਾਣਨ ਵਾਲਾ। ਦਾਨੁ = ਬਖ਼ਸ਼ੀਸ਼। ਦੇਇ = ਦੇਂਦਾ ਹੈ। ਸਾਧੂ = ਗੁਰੂ।੧।

ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਉਹ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਸਭ ਦੇ ਦਿਲ ਦੀ ਜਾਣਨ ਵਾਲਾ ਹੈ, ਸਾਰੇ ਗੁਣਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਭਰਪੂਰ ਹੈ, (ਜਿਸ ਉੱਤੇ ਉਹ ਮੇਹਰ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ ਉਸ ਨੂੰ) ਗੁਰੂ ਦੇ ਚਰਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਧੂੜ ਬਖ਼ਸ਼ੀਸ਼ (ਵਜੋਂ) ਦੇਂਦਾ ਹੈ।੧।

ਕਰਿ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਦੀਨ ਦਇਆਲਾ ਤੇਰੀ ਓਟ ਪੂਰਨ ਗੋਪਾਲਾ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ
Kar kirpā parabẖ ḏīn ḏa▫i▫ālā. Ŧerī ot pūran gopālā. ||1|| rahā▫o.

O my Master, merciful to the meek, show mercy unto me. I seek Thy protection, O Perfect Cherisher of the world. Pause.

ਪ੍ਰਭ = ਹੇ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ! ਓਟ = ਆਸਰਾ। ਪੂਰਨ = ਹੇ ਸਰਬ-ਵਿਆਪਕ! ਗੋਪਾਲਾ = ਹੇ ਸ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਟੀ ਦੇ ਪਾਲਣਹਾਰ!।੧।ਰਹਾਉ।

ਹੇ ਦੀਨਾਂ ਉੱਤੇ ਦਇਆ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲੇ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ! (ਮੇਰੇ ਉੱਤੇ) ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰ (ਮੈਨੂੰ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੇ ਚਰਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਧੂੜ ਬਖ਼ਸ਼)। ਹੇ ਸਰਬ-ਵਿਆਪਕ! ਹੇ ਸ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਟੀ-ਪਾਲਕ! ਮੈਨੂੰ ਤੇਰਾ ਹੀ ਆਸਰਾ ਹੈ।੧।ਰਹਾਉ।

ਜਲਿ ਥਲਿ ਮਹੀਅਲਿ ਰਹਿਆ ਭਰਪੂਰੇ ਨਿਕਟਿ ਵਸੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਦੂਰੇ ॥੨॥
Jal thal mahī▫al rahi▫ā bẖarpūre. Nikat vasai nāhī parabẖ ḏūre. ||2||

The Lord is fully filling the ocean, earth and the sky. The Lord abides near and is not far off.

ਜਲਿ = ਪਾਣੀ ਵਿਚ। ਥਲਿ = ਧਰਤੀ ਵਿਚ। ਮਹੀਅਲਿ = ਮਹੀ ਤਲਿ, ਧਰਤੀ ਦੇ ਤਲ ਉੱਤੇ, ਪੁਲਾੜ ਵਿਚ, ਆਕਾਸ਼ ਵਿਚ। ਨਿਕਟਿ = ਨੇੜੇ।੨।

ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਪਾਣੀ ਵਿਚ, ਧਰਤੀ ਵਿਚ, ਆਕਾਸ਼ ਵਿਚ, ਹਰ ਥਾਂ ਜ਼ੱਰੇ ਜ਼ੱਰੇ ਵਿਚ ਮੌਜੂਦ ਹੈ, ਉਹ (ਹਰੇਕ ਜੀਵ ਦੇ) ਨੇੜੇ ਵੱਸਦਾ ਹੈ, ਕਿਸੇ ਤੋਂ ਦੂਰ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੈ।੨।

ਜਿਸ ਨੋ ਨਦਰਿ ਕਰੇ ਸੋ ਧਿਆਏ ਆਠ ਪਹਰ ਹਰਿ ਕੇ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਏ ॥੩॥
Jis no naḏar kare so ḏẖi▫ā▫e. Āṯẖ pahar har ke guṇ gā▫e. ||3||

Whom He blesses with His mercy, remembers Him, and all the eight watches through, he sings God's praise.

ਜਿਸ ਨੋ = {ਲਫ਼ਜ਼ 'ਜਿਸੁ' ਦਾ ੁ ਸੰਬੰਧਕ 'ਨੋ' ਦੇ ਕਾਰਨ ਉੱਡ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ}। ਗਾਏ = ਗਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ।੩।

ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਜਿਸ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਉਤੇ ਮੇਹਰ ਦੀ ਨਿਗਾਹ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ ਉਹ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਉਸ ਦਾ ਸਿਮਰਨ ਕਰਦਾ ਰਹਿੰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਉਹ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਅੱਠੇ ਪਹਿਰ (ਹਰ ਵੇਲੇ) ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦੇ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਂਦਾ ਰਹਿੰਦਾ ਹੈ।੩।

ਜੀਅ ਜੰਤ ਸਗਲੇ ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਰੇ ਸਰਨਿ ਪਰਿਓ ਨਾਨਕ ਹਰਿ ਦੁਆਰੇ ॥੪॥੪॥
Jī▫a janṯ sagle parṯipāre. Saran pari▫o Nānak har ḏu▫āre. ||4||4||

All the men and other beings He sustains, Nanak has taken refuge at God's door.

ਜੀਅ = {ਲਫ਼ਜ਼ 'ਜੀਉ' ਤੋਂ ਬਹੁ-ਵਚਨ}। ਦੁਆਰੇ = ਦੁਆਰਿ, ਦਰ ਤੇ।੪।

ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਸਾਰੇ ਹੀ ਜੀਵਾਂ ਦੀ ਪਾਲਣਾ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ। ਹੇ ਨਾਨਕ! (ਉਸ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਅੱਗੇ ਅਰਦਾਸ ਕਰਿਆ ਕਰ ਤੇ ਆਖਿਆ ਕਰ-) ਹੇ ਹਰੀ! ਮੈਂ ਤੇਰੇ ਦਰ ਤੇ ਆਇਆ ਹਾਂ, ਮੈਂ ਤੇਰੀ ਸਰਨ ਪਿਆ ਹਾਂ (ਮੈਨੂੰ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੇ ਚਰਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਧੂੜ ਬਖ਼ਸ਼)।੪।੪।

Ang. 563

http://sikhroots.com/zina/Keertani ...e/Track No02_Kar Kirpa Prabh Deen.mp3?l=8&m=1

P.S. Failing with words, thankful that the Guru's words are always there !! This beautiful Shabad is also one of the many Shabads that PK70 Ji has elaborated on..

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
PK70 Ji,

Sorry for such a late reply as I didn't see this thread earlier. But we do miss you and hope that you will become an active member here in SPN again.

~ namjap ~

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
PK70 Ji,

Sorry for such a late reply as I didn't see this thread earlier. But we do miss you and hope that you will become an active member here in SPN again.

~ namjap ~

Better late than never..!!
Jokes aside..I am glad to inform everyone that Veer G Singh aka PK70 Ji is writing a book on SGGS and almost completed it already. ( i thnk its at the Printers..) ..we will soon get a look at it..its going to be worth the long wait Jios....and then I look forward to veer ji joining us again on SPN...:thumbsupp:

Jarnail Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: