• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Support Sikhs

Status
Not open for further replies.

terminator

SPNer
Jan 23, 2009
I have been surfing through the net, I landed on the site, which offer Joke on Sardars. I read that and felt ashamed, Please each and every punjabi support Sikh and not let this sort of website run on the web. Many number of my friends and other Sikhs trying to contact the webmaster of the site and commenting to stop the sh**. Please support Sikhs. the address of that website is sardarjokes.org

Your contribution required.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
This website is listed for sale at a domain sales website for USD500... if SPN sangat can mobilize these funds for us then SPN administration can try to negotiate with the owners of this fake domain to transfer the domain to SPN management and eventually close this domain. You can consider donating to SPN to initiate this sewa immediately.

Regards

Jun 2, 2007
India
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Respected Aman Singh Ji

In my opinion purchasing the domain is not a solution. One may launch more such websites.......... Visitng and retorting such websites may help. Visitors may post jokes contradicting the ones posted mocking the sikhs there.(one yahoo group countersikh jokes http://groups.yahoo.com/group/counterSikhJokes/ is on job like this)

Bhul chuk lai maafi ji

Warm regards
Gurvinder Kaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: