• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

[Styles] You Can Now Change The Outlook Of The Forum !

Jun 1, 2004
Gur Fateh

I am sure some of your must be bored looking at the same style of forum... so we have introduced some variety of styles so that you can change the overall look and feel of the forum.

It's simple... As you go to the bottom of this page. Extreme bottom left, there is a popdown menu, which would enable you to choose different outlooks of the forum from time to time.

Please provide us your valued feedback.

Best Regards
SPN Team

Goldee

SPNer
Sep 25, 2004

Hi,

My name is Pam and I am a new member to this site. Its very interesting and hopefully I will learn alot from it. I think there sould be more subjects covered. One of my topics would be why to cover sikh marriages - why are people so hung up on the caste system etc

Sep 20, 2004
Re: NEW Member

Welcome Pam, nice to see you around... :)

Looking forward to learn a lot from you too. If you have any topic in mind, choose an appropriate section and create a new thread !! and share your views, ideas.

Enjoy your stay over these forums.

Take Care !!
Best Regards

etinder

SPNer
Jul 26, 2004
New Delhi, India
welcome pam

nice to have u on board and pls do share ur views with the forum and as said by ideal if any thoughts or issues u have in your mind which u want to be addressed, feel free to start a new thread..
warm welcome to u once again, and we all hope u would enjoy your stay at the forum,we all are here to learn from each other.
Regards

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM