• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

SPN Is Undergoing Some Cosmatic Changes

Jun 1, 2004
Dear Members

SPN website will be slowly and steadily undergoing some major cosmetic changes in the coming days. Kindly bear with us if you experience / notice some diffculty while navigating the network. Thank You.

Please give your valuable feedback about the new outlook and also the changes you liked or did not like and the changes you would like see... :)

Remember: Your feedback is really important to SPN Staff Members !!!

Have fun & Enjoy Life !!!

Aman Singh

Eclectic

SPNer
Nov 11, 2004
I hope no one minds me commenting, but I'd like to say, so far lookin' good! The top looks good so far. Would anyone mind giving insight as to any more new changes? :D

Jun 1, 2004
yeah !! i would restore that thing only after a feedback from all members... dont you think that profile section was getting a bit toooooooooooo lengthy considering some posts are one liners and profile pictures like mine create huge empty spaces.... hey dont ask me to remove my avatar !!

What do you all think ? Should we restore country flags ?

Amarpal

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 11, 2004
India
Dear Administrator,

Earlier, from the opening page of this web site it was possible to know the sections and subsections that exist. Now it is not so ease to reach where one wants to go.

With love and respect for all

Amarpal

Jun 1, 2004
Sir, the main objective of changes in the main home page was to make it dynamic with latest news and threads. Once we click the "Community" Button on the top of this screen we reach the same forum view as it was earlier.

Thanks a lot for the feedback... i will definately keep your concern in my mind.

Best Regards

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Aman ji

Just to give you feedback .Really good job done , now site looks more dynamic and alive as the opening page change regularly also for first time visitor it will be more attractive.I am really happy with the changes:ice: :thumbup:

Eclectic

SPNer
Nov 11, 2004
I don't know if this is what Amarpal was talking about, but is it possible to have a forum jump feature on here? Where we could quckly jump from one forum to another without having to go to the main page all the time?

Jun 1, 2004
i think Amarpal ji was asking about the navigation menu which had a shortcut to each forum... i am in the process of recreating that thing on the main page... in the meanwhile forum jump menu is enabled !! i hope its useful :)

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM