• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Leisure Some MBA Concepts Nicely Explained

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
A Professor at one of the IIM's ( India) was explaining marketing concepts to the Students:-

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" That's Direct Marketing

One of your friends points at you and says: "He's very rich. Marry him." That's Advertising

You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day, you call and say: "Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me." That's Telemarketing

You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink, you open the door of the car for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her ride and then say: "By the way, I'm rich. Will you marry me?" That's Public Relations

She walks up to you and says: "You are very rich! Can you marry me?" That's Brand Recognition

You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" She gives you a nice hard slap on your face. That's Customer Feedback

You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" And she introduces you to her husband. That's demand and supply gap.

Before you say anything, another person comes and tells her: "I'm rich. Will you marry me?" and she goes with him That's competition eating into your market share

Before you say: "I'm rich, Marry me!" yourwife arrives. That's restriction for entering new markets

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM