• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh Youth Of Punjab & Drug Addition In India ?

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Re: More drug problems in India?

Yes Dear It is true that in India drugs have become a big problem and still no body care to highlight light this in India . I can tell about Punjab ( North India ) That drugs quite freely available and young people are quite inti it . And the the effected section of society is the young lads of Rural Communty which have become quite rich and they send their young ones to cities for studies and stuff and many of them are now scummbing to drugs and any one who has recently passed out from some college or university will know it very well that it is so common in in hostels even the proffesional colleges like medical college and engineering college .

Jatinder Singh

Dawnnymph

SPNer
Apr 19, 2005
Puyallup, WA
Re: More drug problems in India?

Yeah Raman use to live in Punjab and thats where he said all tha drug problems were...I didn't know that weed was free there, yeah he told me that the Americans that go there smoke all the weed and sleep on the streets next to the weed...how funny...

soorma

SPNer
Apr 16, 2006
yeah the drugs are no problem to have hands on ... .. whether you need alcholol, opium it all very easy to get

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM